The runuo forum is back up if anyone didnt know. Good to have that resource back even if ServUO is my favored go to for my UO fix.

im a new member trying to access runuo but it seems there system isnt sending out the email for registration confirmation by chance can some one help iv tried contacting them

This has happened in the past also, some one will need to try contacting Ryan or post on the forum with this problem :)

im a new member trying to access runuo but it seems there system isnt sending out the email for registration confirmation by chance can some one help iv tried contacting them
Have you checked your junk mail? They can sometimes end up there, depending on your email provider.

Likely email server issues. Either Xenforo is not configured to use the correct mail server or ryan simply has not setup the mail server yet. Give him some time.

i just now got the email about ten minutes ago super excited !! well anyways doesnt the main home screen on run uo say ryan is stepping away?

Its said that for quite some time. He comes and goes as life allows. A lot of us have been in those shoes.

Domains and hosting are usually separate payments, but I don't think it's that.

An account suspension can also happen if there is a ToS break, or if the website exceeds the plan's limits - which is the most likely case because RunUO is a huge site and Ryan would have to have found a new host for it since the last one proved unreliable.

Maybe it was one (or more) of Enroqs insane, non-sensical rants.. The other day he went off on someone on a support thread I had open.. his target hadn't even posted on the thread. He just started ranting & swearing at the guy out of the blue as usual.

Agree for some one who complains about those who don't help runuo- he sure does more harm then good :/

Wonder who the target was, because I can tell you if it he has history with them or not, or whether it's just banter.
He has a lot of issues trusting people.
What you see as a vitriolic outburst which can be likened to tourettes in its nature.
Though there is that side of him that's aware and just doesn't give a shit.

It was the owner of a server that had posted about his server on RunUO last year I think it was. Several pages of accusations about all sorts of real or imagined wrong doings.

Enroq is not able to post here and I generally don't allow people to bash someone here in public if they cannot defend themselves. So let's leave it at that on the subject of Enroq.

RunUO.net Is not RunUO.com someone is just using the domain and pretending to be RunUO. Which would be fine if they said that anywhere on the site. Anyone can register a domain. Case in point http://runuo.co

Oh ok, I wasn't aware that there was no affiliation. I just figured someone picked up the torch and began carrying it. Probably the logo ripoff is what threw me.

Its a certain shard owner from what I understand. He buys up uo related domains and throw up half assed sites in an effort to drive traffic towards his pay to win shard

I discussed politics one time too many with Ryan on facebook and he blocked me, lol. Havent spoken to him in months.

RunUO.net are purposefully being deceptive about who they are, which is really not cool.

I saw a statement on the site about another server implying he ran that server. I sent him a PM calling him by the name of that shard owner assuming it was him and he said that he wasn't, but he used to dev the shard. I spoke to the actual shard owner about this and he laughed and said people were always claiming to be devs on his shard and he knew nothing about it.

I am all for "buying up" these useful resources for sharing with the community, but I dislike the deception intensely.

I'm hoping one day, Ryan will give me admin on runuo.com

I sent him a PM about it, if I am lucky he might read it and consider it within the next 2 or 3 years!

it's okay, I'm patient :D

RunUO.net are purposefully being deceptive about who they are, which is really not cool.

And it doesnt even take a Sherlock Holmes to deduce the who. That bit of shadiness aside, their script archive is about the only useful feature of the site... compiled scripts from both runuo and servuo in one place. All the third party programs like gump studio, centrd, fiddler etc. That's the only reason I go there

Also it loads slow; and I hate that :[

I'm hoping one day, Ryan will give me admin on runuo.com

I sent him a PM about it, if I am lucky he might read it and consider it within the next 2 or 3 years!

it's okay, I'm patient :D
Need an assistant? I vote for that guy over there >> or was it the other guy..? The one over there <<<. Maybe it was the one up there ^^^. Anywho, I vote for someone.. maybe. :D

Need an assistant? I vote for that guy over there >> or was it the other guy..? The one over there <<<. Maybe it was the one up there ^^^. Anywho, I vote for someone.. maybe. :D
The day that it happens, if it does at some point, I'll definately be appointing someone with me :)

Feels lonely anyway :D

Even with all the bots I keep tagging for you to play with, you still feel lonely? :eek: Speaking of.. I just tagged a few more. ;)

Even with all the bots I keep tagging for you to play with, you still feel lonely? :eek: Speaking of.. I just tagged a few more. ;)
Bots offer very little entertainement...

It's like giving me a bunch of plants and you telling me they are living things that I should build a relationship with... chances are I'll turn insane before not feeling lonely :)

I am pretty bad... I'm not even checking RunUO, while I'm idle'ing here.... bad bad me :D

Back