1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RunUO Release 2.5

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phred, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Phred

Phred Member

Hi all, I was going to try and put this in the RunUO Release section and I don't have permission.

This pack contains UO Architect configured, with Xanthos (redesigned mercenary as a mage) and Ultima Live along with many other customs loaded in. However during this process of setting up Ultima Live Map Streamer I am missing something simple. This does work, just that the Map Streamer isn't quite working as I had envisioned.

As this pack stands today it was compiled on Ubuntu 12.04 with the default mono complete and devel distribution. As in the spirit of the GPL license I felt that this should be posted for all to have access to. The file is zipped to 6.98MB and this system is telling me it is too large. I am including the URL to download it here and maybe someone can attach the file since I am getting errors.

Thanks,

"Phred"

#1 Phred, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited: May 31, 2015
  2. Milva

Admin Moderator

For any release's/ downloads you will need to click on UO Archive and then Add Resource- once you do this you can then pick where to release it :)

3. Phred

Phred Member

I tried - it says the file is to large for the server to process.