I have lots of scripts and programs i has downloaded off of RunUO over the years. things like PandorasBox 3.0.0.5 and ScriptCreator3.25. I have Quests and items and weapons and systems like hunger 99% of them i did not create, but would like to know if anyone would like them posted and where i would post them if they can be used.

Thank you

Hermi

I have lots of scripts and programs i has downloaded off of RunUO over the years. things like PandorasBox 3.0.0.5 and ScriptCreator3.25. I have Quests and items and weapons and systems like hunger 99% of them i did not create, but would like to know if anyone would like them posted and where i would post them if they can be used.

Thank you

Hermi
I think you can upload them as long as you give credits (if you dont know the author, its fine thought)

Maybe just post them all in one largew file in the scripts section so you dont have to post them all individually. (unless you want to do that.) You can also upload it to dropbox or some form of cloud storage and just share a link if its a really big file. I know I would certainly like to see some of the older scripts that disappeared with the forums. <3

Putting them on GitHub would be a great choice as well. Lots of Open source stuff out there as well as where ServUO is located.

I think it would be the best place for it since it would preserve them long-term. You never know what will happen with this site (look at RunUO for instance) and never know who in the future would find them very beneficial.

I can't post there either and I have been around a long time. I think that forum is locked for general users like us. Just post it to https://www.servuo.com/forum/custom-releases.11/ and then a mod like @Milva can move it to that forum if they want.

Hmmm... seems I can't post a new thread in custom releases anymore either. Something is broken. Any idea what's going on Milva? Might explain the lack of posts lately. lol

You cant post it directly, you have to go over to Resources and then you can click on Add Resource

Reactions: ExX
Oh, that works. I'm not sure how long it's been like that since I was gone a while. I used to be able to post a thread right from the section. It seems over-complicated now and confusing to some people that don't know. They probably just think it's broken as we did. Like I never would have thought to have to click on a different section to add a post to a forum. lol. My apologies.

It's all good so we know then no problem :) yes the change came about when the forum updated and changed .

Back