SA [genminichamp crash

peper77

Citizen
May 13, 2020
Hi guys! me and my friends started a server to have a little fun during this inside times.

We´re using the last version of servuo and the client downloaded from uo.com, it was all good until we wanted to obtain some resources for imbuing.

We discovered that there was a lot of things from sa that was missing so i looked here and found the [genminichamp comand, i used it and instantly crashes the server every time:

Server Crash Report
===================

ServUO Version 0.5, Build 7427.5342
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 12/5/2020 18:38:31
Mobiles: 43647
Items: 402904
Exception:
System.InvalidOperationException: Colección modificada; puede que no se ejecute la operación de enumeración.
en System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
en System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
en Server.Engines.MiniChamps.MiniChamp.GenStoneRuins_OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e)
en Server.Commands.CommandSystem.Handle(Mobile from, String text, MessageType type)
en Server.Mobile.DoSpeech(String text, Int32[] keywords, MessageType type, Int32 hue)
en Server.Network.PacketHandlers.UnicodeSpeech(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
en Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
en Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
en Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Can anyone help me?

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Donate money to this user
You just downloaded Servuo and used the Compile.Win- your ultimate online client is up to date?

peper77

Citizen
May 13, 2020
the server been up for two weeks, i followed the tutorial an used the compiled.win at that time.

The client version is 7.0.85.15

Thanks for answering!

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Donate money to this user
I will send this to bug reports- maybe developer's can help :) I'm guessing no scripts were changed either to effect this.

peper77

Citizen
May 13, 2020
The changes where: Veterans rewars time, ps per champion, account per user and houses per user.