1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed SA Monsters Fix 1

Discussion in 'Archived Bug Reports' started by xG00BERx, Mar 2, 2014.

1. xG00BERx

xG00BERx Active Member

This Fix is all UOGuide accurate and I only modified Monsters if it had more then 5+ kills and stats taken on it! This way things are more accurate!

This fix takes affect on the following mobs:
    -Acid Slug
    -Blood Worm
    -Clan Chitter Assistant
    -Clan Chitter Tinkerer
    -Enraged Earth Elemental
    -Fairy Dragon
    -Fire Ant
    -Green Goblin
    -Green Goblin Alchemist
    -Green Goblin Scout
    -Kepetch Ambusher
    -Rakktavi Renowned
    -TikitaviRenowned
    -Toxic Slith

These Monsters have all had the following Changed(UOGuide Accurate):
    -Mana
    -Hits
    -Stam
    -Resistances
    -Damages
    -Dex
    -Str
    -Int
    -Skills

Thank you to everyone. I have been sick and very irritable lately... Guess being out for a week can do that! I hope you enjoy this and I hope the ServUO team can get it in! ;)

Attached Files:

• Two Thumbs Up Two Thumbs Up x 1
  2. Denjiki

Denjiki Active Member

Awesome! I may jump on the bug fix bandwagon and start addressing small but still important things like this as well. Since my C# skills are limited it would be a great way for me to contribute.

• Two Thumbs Up Two Thumbs Up x 1
  3. xG00BERx

xG00BERx Active Member

These are super easy and just time consuming but all of these stats control a lot of the aspects of the game. With a lot of servers coming out with Imbuing if these monsters are not up to pace with the Imbuing and such its just going to be too easy so I am checking UOGuide and fixing etc... Lots of stuff that is easy and small builds up.

4. Denjiki

Denjiki Active Member

So true -- couldn't have said it better. Thousands of small things are what forms the feel of the game as a whole, everything from gauging the difficulty of monsters to balancing out the power level of things.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Denjiki

Denjiki Active Member

If anyone else has issues finding ClanChitterAssistant.cs and ClanChitterTinkerer.cs, the assistant is called ClanCA.cs in my files, and if you don't have ClanChitterTinkerer.cs then it's probably because you don't have nerun's distro (at least that's what i'm guessing from a quick google search on the file)

6. Ce Jayce

Ce Jayce Member

I'd like to say awesome work and thanks!
    Fixes like these that you've been putting out are often over looked because it's a monster here and a monster there and many coders (Myself included!!) will skip these and focus on something they feel is more important. I know S.A is relatively new so there is excuses there, but the stats of Coon & Rikkitor are way off from OSI and i'm betting the other champion bosses are too. Fixes like these bring the project one step closer to becoming a polished gem.
    Anyways enough blabbing!

Thanks for the awesome work and hope you feel better soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Toriad

Toriad Shard Owner

Thanks!