We have opened the doors at Scorched Shield. I'd like to first of all say thanks to a few people here for making that happen.. Milva , Lokai , LimpBizquick and Tasanar and the rest of the coding team.

Now for the usual stuff..

We are a free Ultima Online server. To play on our server you will first need to update to the most recent client. After you have done that you can then connect with Razor with the following information. IP- scorchedshield.ddns.net Port- 2593. Our stat cap is 450 with an unlimited skills cap. You start with a mythic character token. We have all the seasonal events active. We are still a new server and look forward to growing with our player base. We do have discord you may connect with the following information.

Don't recommend.

A GM/Mod on the server is on an extreme power trip and quite the jerk. They flipped out because I didn't pick up a spellbook I had dropped on the ground 5-10 minutes previously. I had gone AFK macroing magery, come back to red text in chat spamming my name and for me to pick up the book I dropped. I asked, "Are you a GM?" to which they responded, "I can make your life hell if that's what you mean".

Stay away.

Last edited:
Don't recommend.

A GM/Mod on the server is on an extreme power trip and quite the jerk. They flipped out because I didn't pick up a spellbook I had dropped on the ground 5-10 minutes previously. I had gone AFK macroing magery, come back to red text in chat spamming my name and for me to pick up the book I dropped. I asked, "Are you a GM?" to which they responded, "I can make your life hell if that's what you mean".

Stay away.
All because you were asked to not throw your trash on the ground, you got rude first, I was watching.. If that is all it takes to upset you. Maybe you should play else where. Have a wonderful rest of the day.

You did not ask me to not throw trash on the ground. The only messages I saw were, "DINGUS!!!!!" and "PICK UP THE SPELLBOOK" in all red text. I then asked if that person was a GM to which they responded with the above statement about making my life hell. At least tell the truth. Don't be a jerk and a liar.

Back