Hey all,

We are currently looking for a Map Editing/Centred+ Guru to join the team.
We currently are using a custom Felucca map with many of the underused towns and areas deleted in order to push players a tad closer together.
We are seeking a map maker to rebase the map with so that the oceans, coastlines, and rivers are transparent water..
We will also be looking to implement more areas in the near future as well, including a variety of outdoor dungeons.

If this is something that you have experience with and are interested in and/or have any questions regarding the project, please shoot me a PM.
We do have a significant AOS player base that is patiently waiting for release.

Thank you and we look forward to talking with you!

I am formally from the Darkshard map team. I am just returning after several yrs away and would love to help. I also created several maps for Grimwold, Santuary Shard and MIddle Earth UO. Reach me at [email protected] looking forward to hearing from you.

Side note … the transparent water tiles were an invention from an old famous Chek designer who’s name escapes me atm. I used to have the tiles 15 yrs ago . Hopefully you do or have tiles in mind to use

Last edited:
I am formally from the Darkshard map team. I am just returning after several yrs away and would love to help. I also created several maps for Grimwold, Santuary Shard and MIddle Earth UO. Reach me at [email protected] looking forward to hearing from you.

Side note … the transparent water tiles were an invention from an old famous Chek designer who’s name escapes me atm. I used to have the tiles 15 yrs ago . Hopefully you do or have tiles in mind to use

Hey there!
We did end up just filling this vacancy, but thank you for taking the time out to respond. I will definitely keep you in mind for the future though or if we have something open up again!

Thanks!

Back