am tryin to launch the server set up but am getting fatal error even deleted everything downloaded the very basic of everything and still getting these errors to many to list

just installed was trying to run made sure everything was basic and these are the errors I am getting if someone can help please

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 9
Open your servuo folder- then open Config folder-look for Datapath and set inside to your game client
You will see this
DataPath config
# Uncomment this line and set it to the path of the client files to set a
# custom data path. Otherwise ServUO will look for the client in the default
# Windows installation directories. Note that this is *required* when running
# on non-Windows systems.
CustomPath=C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic<<<<<<___ remove the #in front-add the path to your game client
# If true all data paths other than CustomPath will be ignored.
IgnoreStandardPaths=False

Have you changed any scripts? can you copy post post the line where you changed the datapath? I'm sending this to script support

You have this exact post in Script Support- now your under Vita -Nex :) I'm going to combine the posts

thank you guys it took me a while to figure out i wasnt changein n e thing but what i ended up havin to do was download a side file to get it to accept it im not sure why it was doin that cause i basicly downloaded everything from scratch did no updates to n e thing or program tried to run and was getting those errors but i do finally have the server runnin but ty for the tries on assist :)

Back