Lokai

Lokai submitted a new resource:

Self-Replicating Puzzle Box - Unattended Macroers Beware!

I designed this to be released with my version of the Gold Panning system, but it can be used for mining, fishing, etc. Basically, all you have to do is provide a chance of randomly receiving one of these beauties while performing common tasks, and it will continue to spawn duplicates of itself inside the player's pack until they answer the (very easy) question. When they answer it correctly they are awarded a small amount of coins, and all of the boxes are safely deleted. You can of course...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for sharing!
Messing with players can be fun, this seems like a harmless way to freak some people out.

I like this idea but how do i use it? I'm able to generate it but it just sits there...am I missing something? :)

I like this idea but how do i use it? I'm able to generate it but it just sits there...am I missing something? :)

It has to be generated in someone's pack if I remember correctly. It only replicates when in the pack. It's also unmovable, so you can't just create one and pick it up. Although for testing, I think you can set the movable property to true, then just pick it up and drop it in your pack and you should see it happen.

Back