I'm interested in parting ways with a project that has been in development for several years and am hoping to obtain a reasonable price for the complete package.

For the sake of anonymity, some of the details will be vague. Only serious inquiries will receive a response. If you're under 18 or are looking for a "cheap" sale, move on.

The server is centered around a customized pvp focused, t2a era, complete with a custom map and a ridiculous amount of customized systems and features. Remodeled faction system, dungeon rotations, bounty hunting, the whole works. You'll receive ownership of the server in its entirety, including the completed website and its domain. The community is semi-active and needs a bit of loving care that I no longer have time to devote. The world is fully populated and will come with the latest saves.

As for hosting, you will be responsible for hosting the website but I can arrange for temporary free hosting for the server through a third party.

Current asking fee is somewhere in the neighborhood of $250 but again, that includes the server, all files, all saves, rights to all proprietary systems, the website and all of its files, images, artwork and SQL databases.

The content value is well worth the price and in some ways I'm not asking enough. I am selling this project to get some value out of the time and money investment.

I know there are hundreds of aspiring owners and I'm sure someone would rather skip the grind and start with a complete package. Doesn't get better than this.

If interested or would like more details, contact me here or via email: [email protected]

Back