Wasnt sure where to post this so i made the thread here, Lands of time has been in development about a year give or take, i have readded the shard to the server listing here, for a while it stated it was offline when i know our shards uptime is much greater then most shards out there, but then i noticed the listing does not show in the page, but it does allow me to edit the listing and update, but the listing never gets posted, not sure whats up because it seams it just started to do this within the past week. Its hard enough to start building a pop alone yet to have my shards listing disappear on us for no reason.

@dmurphy handles the shard list :) so we will need to wait for him to check this out
Your sure the correct information has been used in order for the shard list to ping your server?

Last edited:
There is also a problem regarding missing shards, only three pages are displaying and apparently there used to be more than that.
It was reported by Gray/Mia/Fala on Discord and brought to his attention, but it hasn't been fixed yet.

having problems with it also Neshobas is not listed but its saved in Favorites list not understanding whats goin on there also I cant edit it either

Well I cant to seem to figure out how to make it say online LOL I see everyone else is online. Am I missing something here???

oh a few days ehhe was just wondering if I did something wrong thanks for your reply
:)

Attachments

• inm.PNG
    inm.PNG
    27.3 KB · Views: 26
Strange, if the ip is listed correct then there is a problem with some being hit and others not, plus some not showing up and others not showing for very long :)

My ip never changes and only place I can find Our shard is in MyFavorites list shard is only down for 1 hour ever sunday for maintanance

Sadly no. I mostly only use UOPortal.com these days. UOgateway is now forcing weird political / conspiracy theory adds and links these days so staying away from there too.

Hey friends. Finally have free time after the busy season (Work in online retail development so september -> january is basically no time to do anything else)

Hoping to get this issue fixed soon. Hope you are all doing well and had a great holiday!

Looks like the issue is with a third party API I was using to grab what country an IP is in. Bandaid fixing this for now until I can get some time tomorrow to fix it fully

Last edited:
Sorry I don't have access to this :) not sure when @dmurphy will be here- suggest you send him a message . I do know that if the server is not up for a period of time, it will then auto be removed.

Back