I moved my server files from a Win 10 computer to a Win 7 computer. I zipped them and opened on new computer. i seems the server now when I try to run it goes into a loop and crashes. It is working fine on the win 10 computer still. Can anyone help?

Attachments

• Crash 6-6-2018-3-7-16.cs
    2.2 KB · Views: 9
Double click the Compile.WIN to open it :)
Thank you so much both of you going to try this now. This is my first time trying t make a shard and sometimes I wonder if it is beyond me. But this old lady is so having fun building it. Hugss you both

"System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic\artlegacymul.uop' is denied."

Try to run it as administrator or have the server files not be in C:\programm files ;)

"System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic\artlegacymul.uop' is denied."

Try to run it as administrator or have the server files not be in C:\programm files ;)
Thank you will try that now. Last resort it works great on my old computer I may just move all my personal stuff to new computer and leave it on old. I'm like so close to opening it up and dieing for others to see it. :) I built it on the Win 10 computer wonder if there is something about win 10.
[doublepost=1528393741][/doublepost]

Thank you thank you thank you Just tried it and it worked Happy dance

Back