Hi!
i'm experimenting some "freeze" issues on my Server, and i don't understand why :(
I checked the hardware resources:
- CPU never works at more than 50%
- I have at least more than 50% free RAM
- I have at least more than 6 Mbps free from the conection.

I think that nothing is doing a bottle necked in my Server BUT when i move a character near a lot of Npcs (100 or more) my Server start to "freeze".
It's not a client "freeze", i was already tested with some players and all players connected in the shard experiment the "freeze" when i move the character near the Npcs.

This situation is very common in T2A champions Spawn for example.
I made another test using a spawner with 100 Imps and the issue also happens.

Any ideas?

PS: Sorry about my bad english :$

Hi, i notice that this issue happening when the server is online for a few hours, more time online equals to more strong CPU Spikes when i get near to a lot of Npcs toghether.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance :)

Have you changed any scripts or added any new ones, Also which world spawner are you using?

Have you changed any scripts or added any new ones, Also which world spawner are you using?

Hi Milva, yes i changed and added Scripts but i reverted all of them before test again.
I'm using XmlSpawner.

Thanks for reply! :)

XML spawner should be fine, if no scripts are causing the issue then sorry I'm not not sure :/

XML spawner should be fine, if no scripts are causing the issue then sorry I'm not not sure :/

Hi Milva, what things in Scripts can cause this issue? A never stop timer? an infinite "FOR" or "WHILE" executing?
Just for curious i noticed that a lot of champions Spawns in ServerUo has a very large Spawn Radius, is an intentional change to avoid this issue?

My Cpu Specs are:
intel(r) xeon(r) cpu e3-1240v3 @ 3.40ghz
4 GB RAM

The ServUO core nevers got than 30% of CPU work.
I have at least 2 GB RAM totally free when this happens.
There is not another program running in the pc , just ServUo

But if Server keeps online for more than six hours starts to freeze if somebody RUN (riding a mount) over a champion Spawn with a lot of Npcs together.

Thanks for reply! :)

Back