Yeah it crashes. I think its that health script again.

Server Crash Report
===================
ServUO Version 0.5, Build 6472.26597
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 9/30/2017 12:58:57 PM
Mobiles: 3381
Items: 439220
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Server.Health.InfectionUtility.GetCondition(Mobile m)
at Server.CharacterCreatedEventHandler.Invoke(CharacterCreatedEventArgs e)
at Server.EventSink.InvokeCharacterCreated(CharacterCreatedEventArgs e) in c:\Users\Ted Gress\Desktop\ServUO-master reboot\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\EventSink.cs:line 1628
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.CreateCharacter70160(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in c:\Users\Ted Gress\Desktop\ServUO-master reboot\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 2844
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in c:\Users\Ted Gress\Desktop\ServUO-master reboot\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 187
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in c:\Users\Ted Gress\Desktop\ServUO-master reboot\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 121
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\Ted Gress\Desktop\ServUO-master reboot\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 588
Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = Guardias)

any mod you put in recently, or edits you did recently? before this started
happenning? if so remove them and try again. if it starts, then you know what
to fix.

Yeah I figured it out. I had the same problem with my other version of my shard. One of the scripts on here messes with the character creation. I recognized the script in the crash log and pulled it and now it works fine.

Back