No clue how to fix this one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6485.15654
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (cached)
Scripts: Skipping VB.NET Scripts...done (use -vb to enable)
Scripts: Verifying...
Finished (5473 items, 1303 mobiles, 5 customs) (1.63 seconds)
Config: Warning, using default value for DataPath.CustomPath
DataPath: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic\
Regions: Loading...done
World: Loading...
...done (0 items, 0 mobiles, 0 customs) (0.18 seconds)
Experimental Room, Puzzle Room and Maze of Death initialized.
Honesty Items generating: Done, took 47538 milliseconds!
Error:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the ta
rget of an invocation. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initial
izer for 'Ultima.Art' threw an exception. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessExceptio
n: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Clas
sic\artlegacymul.uop' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, I
nt32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions o
ptions, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolea
n useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access,
FileShare share)
at Ultima.FileIndex..ctor(String idxFile, String mulFile, String uopFile, Int
32 length, Int32 file, String uopEntryExtension, Int32 idxLength, Boolean hasExt
ra) in c:\Users\Mrs_Kitty\Desktop\ServUO-master\Ultima\FileIndex.cs:line 241
at Ultima.Art..cctor() in c:\Users\Mrs_Kitty\Desktop\ServUO-master\Ultima\Art
.cs:line 15
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Ultima.Art.Measure(Bitmap bmp, Int32& xMin, Int32& yMin, Int32& xMax, Int3
2& yMax)
at Server.CollectionItem..ctor(Type type, Int32 itemID, Int32 tooltip, Int32
hue, Double points, Boolean questitem)
at Server.Engines.VvV.VvVRewards.Initialize()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments,
Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Objec
t[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invoke
Attr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke(String method) in c:\Users\Mrs_Kitty\Desktop\
ServUO-master\Server\ScriptCompiler.cs:line 667
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\Mrs_Kitty\Desktop\ServUO-maste
r\Server\Main.cs:line 558
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

Agree with LimpBizquick -if that doesn't help and you use ServUO, check Config/DataPath .cfg to be sure this is set correct for the game client

Ok so running as admin worked...sometimes its the simplest things that get us...or me...lol
[doublepost=1507256491][/doublepost]ok so when I do create world it gets to container generating and deco gen and crashes. Sorry to be a pain but I am looking at moving my whole server from runuo to servuo so I want to make sure I can even get the servuo to work correctly for me. I am sure most will be my error and not serv...lol

Edit

When I use the [createworld command as long as don't check Decorations it does not crash...so the entire world except decorations is created. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Save it after you create it without decorations, then only create the decorations.

If it still crashes post the crash log

Here is the Crash log

Code:
Server Crash Report
===================

ServUO Version 0.5, Build 6487.36085
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 10/6/2017 2:27:28 AM
Mobiles: 7641
Items: 71149
Exception:
System.ArgumentException: Type not found for header: 'Dressform 0x0EC6'
   at Server.Commands.DecorationList.Read(StreamReader ip)
   at Server.Commands.DecorationList.ReadAll(String path)
   at Server.Commands.Decorate.Generate(String keyName, String folder, Map[] maps)
   at Server.Commands.Decorate.Decorate_OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e)
   at Server.Commands.CommandSystem.Handle(Mobile from, String text, MessageType type) in c:\Users\Mrs_Kitty\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Commands.cs:line 265
   at Server.Commands.CreateWorld.DoCommands(Int32[] selections, GumpType type, Mobile from)
   at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in c:\Users\Mrs_Kitty\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 1461
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in c:\Users\Mrs_Kitty\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 187
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in c:\Users\Mrs_Kitty\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 115
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\Mrs_Kitty\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 590

Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = Kitten) (mobile = 0x393 'Kitten')

I have a feeling those lines in the deco configs are all supposed to be tab-separated, and you've found a line that's using spaces instead. (It could be vice-versa).

I have a feeling those lines in the deco configs are all supposed to be tab-separated, and you've found a line that's using spaces instead. (It could be vice-versa).

Wouldn't others that download the server from github have the same issue? I have not touched any scripts so hopefully this not mess up others as well.

Likely, yes, but no one else has reported so far. Hopefully they can test and reproduce this.

I just downloaded a new Servuo and had the same crash with Decorations in [createworld @Dexter_Lexia
System.ArgumentException: Type not found for header: 'Dressform 0x0EC6'
at Server.Commands.DecorationList.Read(StreamReader ip)
at Server.Commands.DecorationList.ReadAll(String path)
at Server.Commands.Decorate.Generate(String keyName, String folder, Map[] maps)
at Server.Commands.Decorate.Decorate_OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e)
at Server.Commands.CommandSystem.Handle(Mobile from, String text, MessageType type) in c:\Program Files\NewestServUO\ServUO-master\Server\Commands.cs:line 264
at Server.Commands.CreateWorld.DoCommands(Int32[] selections, GumpType type, Mobile from)
at Server.Gumps.CreateWorldGump.OnResponse(NetState state, RelayInfo info)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in c:\Program Files\NewestServUO\ServUO-master\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 1459
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in c:\Program Files\NewestServUO\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 187
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in c:\Program Files\NewestServUO\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 121
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Program Files\NewestServUO\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 588

Yea, I dunno. I don't like the formatting in those data files. I had an issue with the bods, so I changed all spaces/tabs to commas.

I see the decoration config files have a fairly complex syntax/format, it probably would be better to upgrade to Xml.

I am going to do need major help to get things like XML, Daat and all that. Hoping Hammerhand or Doc answer me soon. They were my devs before.

I am having the same issue with decorate and createworld. I cannot get past it to complete my server.
I'm using the latest official client, the latest servUO from the repo and the latest Razor. I also am running all as admin from my D: drive.
I had it installed in default but moved it to D: drive to see if it would resolve the issue. It has not.

You can do all in createworld - just leave decoration not checked until this can be fixed :)

Im looking at the logs, none of this was changed. I noticed, some of the code to find certain char's use " and some use '.

What is the difference?

Ok, got it to crash. Fresh install does it, and not existing servers for some reason. I even swapped out the apostraphe for quotes, and still can't find Dressform.

EDIT:
Dressform is now called DressformFront/DressformSide. There is our culprit. It was changed 2 days ago.

Back