Hi Zerodowned, ,could you please let me know which fixes you were responsible for.
I found a solution for custom houses, or HouseFoundation.cs not updating correctly when placed in EC.

I worked out an initial solution, that I later fixed further. But a slightly different code, with the same idea in mind, was used in the repo to fix the issue.

That's awesome, thank you for replying.

I take it you have a repo of the EC updates?
If not, are you considering making one?

I have a copy of what was done on justuo and a copy of what was done on servuo
I have not compared the two but it seems like the one for servuo is a copy of the justuo ec support but with more fixes included. The only copy I have of it is what was on dragonslayers github

Both can be found as forks on my github: github.com/zerodowned

There are multiple justuo ec repos, the fork is the most stable. The others are just sloppy house keeping

If I remember correctly, with the fork I actually took the time to do a manual merge. Took a bit of time and I'm not sure when I'd have the time to do it again with servuo

I will go over it all line by line and make sure it is current with all the known fixes in the very near future.
We just needed a good centralized place to begin, as close to possible to that objective.

I've been off in 4 directions the last few days, with a few major distractions babbling in the background..
I will get to this all shortly and help all that I can.

Update: Due to several reasons I am no longer offering free EC support to the public.

Last edited:
Here's the enhanced client edits merged with latest repo files.
Everything seems to work ok.

A couple bugs I've found:
Joeku's Command Toolbar - cannot see the actual text of commands, just appears as blank buttons (that work)
Healthbars work properly, but health percentage on dead creatures/players will say x% health left even if healthbar is empty (and they're dead), I guess finishing blow doesn't update to reflect 0%

Update Sep 7, 2016
Context menus showing properly on both classic and enhanced client.

I've updated the download, but here's the updated DisplayConextMenuOld that adds IsKRClient checks and fixes Context Menu's for both classic and enhanced clients.
Code:
  public sealed class DisplayContextMenuOld : Packet
   {
     public DisplayContextMenuOld(ContextMenu menu)
       : base(0xBF)
     {
       var entries = menu.Entries;

int length = (byte)entries.Length;

EnsureCapacity(12 + (length * 8));

m_Stream.Write((short)0x14);
       if (menu.From.NetState.IsKRClient)this.m_Stream.Write((short)0x02); // New layout
       else m_Stream.Write((short)0x01);

IEntity target = menu.Target as IEntity;

m_Stream.Write((target == null ? Serial.MinusOne : target.Serial));

m_Stream.Write((byte)length);

Point3D p;

if (target is Mobile)
       {
         p = target.Location;
       }
       else if (target is Item)
       {
         p = ((Item)target).GetWorldLocation();
       }
       else
       {
         p = Point3D.Zero;
       }

for (int i = 0; i < length; ++i)
       {
         ContextMenuEntry e = entries[i];
         if (menu.From.NetState.IsKRClient)
         {
           if (e.Number <= 65535) m_Stream.Write((uint)(e.Number + 3000000));
           else m_Stream.Write((uint)e.Number);
           m_Stream.Write((short)i);
         }
         else
         {
           m_Stream.Write((short)i);
           m_Stream.Write((ushort)(e.Number - 3000000));
         }

int range = e.Range;

if (range == -1)
         {
           range = 18;
         }

CMEFlags flags = (e.Enabled && menu.From.InRange(p, range)) ? CMEFlags.None : CMEFlags.Disabled;

int color = e.Color & 0xFFFF;

if (color != 0xFFFF)
         {
           flags |= CMEFlags.Colored;
         }

flags |= e.Flags;

m_Stream.Write((short)flags);

if ((flags & CMEFlags.Colored) != 0)
         {
           m_Stream.Write((short)color);
         }
       }
     }
   }

Attachments

• EC Support Sept 7 2016.rar
    126.6 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
A couple bugs I've found:
Joeku's Command Toolbar - cannot see the actual text of commands, just appears as blank buttons (that work)
Healthbars work properly, but health percentage on dead creatures/players will say 20% health left even if healthbar is empty (and they're dead)

Strange about the health, I never had such a issue, with zerodowned lastest version. Thanks for the share, comes in handy.

Has anyone been able to streamline the process for how to get ServUO and the enhanced client to play nice? I have searched many topics and not a lot of info on how to ACTUALLY do it.

Has anyone been able to streamline the process for how to get ServUO and the enhanced client to play nice? I have searched many topics and not a lot of info on how to ACTUALLY do it.

There are some "work in progress" till ServUO staff decides about it, it has been already long discussed before.
All the materials and scripts are pretty good enough but it has to be officially merged.

Back