Hi all,

I recently moved over to ServUO from RunUO and I was wondering if there was something similar to TicketTeleporter that was included in the RunUO 2.5 build I used.

This teleporter checked your backpack for a particular item and consumed it upon running over the teleporter. The teleporter allowed you to target the item you wish to set as the "ticket"

I've searched the forums here but was unsuccessful in finding what I was looking for.

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply!

After looking at that file, it looks a bit more complex than what I am trying to accomplish.

However, I took a look at TicketTeleporter (which is inside \Scripts\Engines\MLQuests\Items in RunUO) and saw no reason why it wouldn't port right over to ServUO. Worked out great.

Attached is the file. I put it in Scripts\Items\Internal

Thanks!
[doublepost=1528759680][/doublepost]Nice, jingz2k2!!!

I just saw your post merge. Good stuff.

The one I posted allows you to target an item in game and use that for the ticket, so it more fits my purposes, but thanks so much!

Attachments

• TicketTeleporter.cs
    2.7 KB · Views: 33
Thanks for the reply!

After looking at that file, it looks a bit more complex than what I am trying to accomplish.

However, I took a look at TicketTeleporter (which is inside \Scripts\Engines\MLQuests\Items in RunUO) and saw no reason why it wouldn't port right over to ServUO. Worked out great.

Attached is the file. I put it in Scripts\Items\Internal

Thanks!
[doublepost=1528759680][/doublepost]Nice, jingz2k2!!!

I just saw your post merge. Good stuff.

The one I posted allows you to target an item in game and use that for the ticket, so it more fits my purposes, but thanks so much!

Ahh genius! I didn't think about checking RunUO emulator. I'm glad things are great for you.
Have a good one!

All the best~

Back