MrRiots

Self-proclaimed Legend
Hello !

I would like to add pigments to the lootpack.
I have made my own, But I do not for the world understand how I can add them to the lootpack :p

So Basically the Definition, the table that decides the colors look like this right?

C#:
private static PigmentInfo[] m_Table = new PigmentInfo[]
                {
                    new PigmentInfo( /*PigmentType2.None,*/ 0, -1 ),
                    new PigmentInfo( /*PigmentType2.Blackrock,*/ 2076, "Blackrock" ),
                    new PigmentInfo( /*PigmentType2.DuskBlack,*/ 2052, "Dusky Black" ),
                    new PigmentInfo( /*PigmentType2.Orcher,*/ 2725, "Orcher" ),
                    new PigmentInfo( /*PigmentType2.Umbrian,*/ 2740, "Umbrian" ),
                    new PigmentInfo( /*PigmentType2.PoppieWhite,*/ 2735, "Poppie White" ),
                    new PigmentInfo( /*PigmentType2.VibrantCrimson,*/ 1964, "Vibrant Crimson" ),
                    new PigmentInfo( /*PigmentType2.LiquidSunshine,*/ 1923, "Liquid Sunshine" ),
                    new PigmentInfo( /*PigmentType2.LightGrey,*/ 916, "Light Gray" ),
                    new PigmentInfo( /*PigmentType2.GleamingFuschia,*/ 1930, "Gleaming Fuschia" ),

Now using the ingame add function, I call these ArcPigments, I write

[Add ArcPigment

This will give me a blank pigment, right? Adding a number behing ArcPigment will give me one of the colors from the list.

Now. I have tried looking at the construct of Haochis Pigments in the UOStore, or the Tukuno Pigment but I can wrap my head around it.

What do I have to write?
C#:
AddLoot(LootPack.LootItem<ArcPigment>(PigmentType.5));

This doesnt work.

Thank you!

try do it with "new" operator, for example:
C#:
PackItem( new PigmentsOfTokuno() { Type = PigmentType.BerserkerRed });
where Type - it's public property of PigmentType.

Back