When I open the ServUO.exe in the ServUO master folder It doesn't recognize my datapath directory forcing me to manually type in the directory each time I open the .exe.
SERVUO.png

I have 2 clients i've been tinkering with on my computer, 1 with 7.0.45 and another at 7.0.63.2 regardless which one I use I cant seem to bypass this step at all. If it helps at all my CurrentExpansion is set to TOL. The 7.0.45 client works if i manually enter the directory but you cannot walk around at all in the TOL map, my 7.0.63.2 client doesn't work at all and shows this error message.SERVUO2.png

Unfortunately, I'm a Novice and know little to nothing about these types of things. I just want to use a newer version of UO to build various things and decorate the map. Thanks for any and all help I recieve.

Open the Config folder- look for DataPath.cfg and set your game client there
-save then restart the server

Open the Config folder- look for DataPath.cfg and set your game client there
-save then restart the server

When I attempt to do this on my 7.0.63.2 client i get the same error message I posted above, It fixed the manual directory for my 7.0.45 client. But All of the TOL, Eodon facet is inaccessible i'm guessing due to the server running on a lower patch than my UOS. When I connect to the server with my 7.0.45 client the entire facet is black abyss.

No it is not related to your client version on the sever since that version too has the tol files

Make sure you have set the path correctly and since you have it on C:\programm files(x86) try to run the as administrator

and there is nothing wrong with the Ultima Art method

No it is not related to your client version on the sever since that version too has the tol files

Make sure you have set the path correctly and since you have it on C:\programm files(x86) try to run the as administrator

and there is nothing wrong with the Ultima Art method

Alright, so everything worked out fine and im able to tredge through TOL now fine when I ran it as administrator, have no idea why that thought slipped my mind. I'm all set though thanks to your suggestion!

Back