1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed ServUO Necromage AI missing Curse Weapon

Discussion in 'Archived Bug Reports' started by Globba, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Globba

Globba Member

So, I was perusing through the servUO https://github.com/ServUO/ServUO/blob/master/Scripts/Mobiles/AI/NecroMageAI.cs

I notice that under the options it isnt possibly currently for them to cast curse weapon which they (monsters and pets with necromancy) definitely do cast on live OSI. This could be a welcome change indeed.

You can read more about this self buff on: https://stratics.com/threads/tsuki-wolf-and-necro-qeustion.396682/

Specifically: Good morning .. Ive been testing nerco mares on test lately.. saldy all of mine seem to revert .. but one of the better things about the nerco build is once you get their nerco up abit.. they tend to have a good up time on Cursed weapon.. allowing all of their white damage swings and special moves to have life leech... which acts as a good amount of healing.. ya can load them down with life leech as a side move to which when active puts a 45 sec buff on them that adds 5 extra mana to all of their spells and moves and makes them drain life as well.. but often Ive found the nerco pets don't need this once they get to 80-GM nerco and ss they will refill their HP pretty steadly.. Hope this helps abit mate.. =^-^=

2. Dexter_Lexia

Moderator ServUO Developer

Many of the AIs will be adjusted with the pet training pinkish. Thanks, and keep these reports coming.

• Like Like x 1