Hello all!
Silly question time: I would like to add a PetBroker from the New Magincia BAzaar system outside of New maginica,
I cannot however find any way of adding on in game, neither spawners or direct [add

Any ideas what I'm missing here?

It's a type of Commodity Broker. However, that doesn't appear to be a constructable so it can't be added manually. That might be a good thing since the system also relies on plot rentals, moving expired inventories to the warehouse, etc.

You sure you don't want to just add another animal trainer with a custom buy/sell list?

It's a type of Commodity Broker. However, that doesn't appear to be a constructable so it can't be added manually. That might be a good thing since the system also relies on plot rentals, moving expired inventories to the warehouse, etc.

You sure you don't want to just add another animal trainer with a custom buy/sell list?
Sure that sounds good too! Any advice on how to make the custom buy/sell list?

Just copy the existing animaltrainer.cs and replace all occurrences of animaltrainer with something new like newanimaltrainer.

Then find this part of the script:
Code:
        public override void InitSBInfo()
        {
            m_SBInfos.Add(new SBAnimalTrainer());
        }

And change it to SBNewAnimalTrainer.

Finally, copy the file /scripts/vendorinfo/SBAnimalTrainer.cs and name it SBNewAnimalTrainer.cs, editing it to reflect SBNewAnimalTrainer in any case where it used SBAniamlTrainer before.

Now just edit that file to sell the animals you want it to.

The format used for items is price, amount stocked, ItemID for gump, and hue.

Back