have a question .
servUO repo how do you start ? I am a newbie on servuo and there are too many files that do not usually have when I start my RunUO . Can you explain ?
I also wanted to ask if servuo has these things?? :
1) mysticism spell system with reagents and all (but i think yes because i find folder mysticism in spells)
2 ) imbuing (but i think yes because i have find void orb in items)
3 ) high seas boat ( i must wait 68 publish foundation? )
4) new bard six spell system (i think this miss)
This forum is a really nice service , I'm encouraging everyone even more than that because you are polite knowledgeable and helpful .

I 'm using this https://github.com/runuo/runuo/releases/tag/v2.5 but did not miss mysticism and imbuing . Your seems to me that it has , as I understand it yours is better than mine ?

Very karma +++

Last edited:
thanks !!
so if I understand correctly : inside servuo there is only mysticism ?
but there isn't imbuing and there is not even the boats of the high seas ? (It is not my native language English sorry)

ServUO does not currently have the boats, imbuing, or high seas content. Mysticism is in but is not completely, some work needs to be done on the spells. The bard spell system is also in, but not complete.

ServUO does not currently have the boats, imbuing, or high seas content. Mysticism is in but is not completely, some work needs to be done on the spells. The bard spell system is also in, but not complete.
Perfect thank you!
here is no RunUO full of these things already downloaded ?

You are correct. ServUO is a RunUO package at heart, with much much more content (or scripts) :)

You are correct. ServUO is a RunUO package at heart, with much much more content (or scripts) :)
So should I use servuo ? because I'm newbie and I can not figure out what things we are more than, for example to what I have . There is a list of differences or I have to look at the script ?

You can research the Announcements forum for a good idea of what has been done, and a few other places around here.. as well as looking through the scripts, yes.

If I understand the root of your question, the answer is: ServUO has much more up to date content than RunUO. So if you're looking for the most ML, SA and HS content - go with ServUO.

Back