Can someone help me weed out these issues?

C:\Program Files (x86)\ServUO-master\Scripts\Misc\CharacterCreation.cs(48,38): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SkillBallplus' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [C:\Program Files (x86)\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
C:\Program Files (x86)\ServUO-master\Scripts\Misc\SkillBallPlus.cs(458,31): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ThrowingDagger' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [C:\Program Files (x86)\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]

Build FAILED.

C:\Program Files (x86)\ServUO-master\Scripts\Misc\CharacterCreation.cs(48,38): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SkillBallplus' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [C:\Program Files (x86)\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
C:\Program Files (x86)\ServUO-master\Scripts\Misc\SkillBallPlus.cs(458,31): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ThrowingDagger' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [C:\Program Files (x86)\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
0 Warning(s)
2 Error(s)

Well in Character Creation it says SkillBallplus does not exist? (Should it be SkillBallPlus?) and no ThrowingDagger class is found either. Are ThrowingDaggers intentional of your SkillBall script?

"The type or namespace name 'SkillBallplus' could not be found" Its Case Sensitive. I'm Guessing its supposed to be SkillBallPlus not SkillBallplus.

Also ThrowingDagger at line 458 of SkillBallPlus.cs does not exist on your server either.

ok do i just remove that line? or comment it out? im really new to programming but im trying to learn a little as i go. so if you could give me an example that would be great. you were right on the case sesitive error i corrected that and it works now its just the throwing dagger

Well without seeing the script (You able to attach SkillBallPlus.cs to this conversation) I can't determine what the ThrowingDagger is supposed to be doing, so I don't know if it can be safely removed or not.

Yeah you can safely move the Line 458. It contains

case SkillName.Throwing:
pack.DropItem(new ThrowingDagger());
break;

Which just means if someone uses the SkillBall to gain the Throwing Skill, it also adds a ThrowingDagger into their inventory. ThrowingDaggers don't exist in standard UO. You could change it to new Boomerang to add a base Boomerang to their inventory instead. Whichever option you choose, go ahead and do it. It should get further in the compile after that. (It compiles in stages. Syntax errors before actual coding errors)

Back