Aztala submitted a new resource:

ServUO Status page to ftp - Here a modification of WebStatus to Upload status.html to a ftp :)

http://www.mifort.com -> This is pretty much how it look like!

ChangeLog:
Code:
v1.1 : Changed FTP.cs file to handle error that was previously making the ServUO server crash now it should be working properly again and also send you the exeption tu the ServUO console for you to know something goes wrong.

Here is the complete Code I just made for using the Status page for your website!

[COMMENT]
using System;
using System.IO;
using System.Text;
using System.Net; //You require to add this to your c# otherwise it wont be able to deal with ftp.
using Server.Guilds;
using Server.Network;

namespace Server.Misc
{
public class StatusPage : Timer
{
public static bool Enabled = true; // Set to true generate the page and send to ftp
public StatusPage()
: base(TimeSpan.FromSeconds(5.0),...[/COMMENT]

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Aztala, thanks for the submission. I took the liberty of placing your code inside code tags so that it would retain formatting. Looks nicer that way. :)

Thanks you Lokai! I did try to find how to do it but I didnt... But The script is working fine but since it move the to the FTP on both side ftp and local it dosnt seem to be working properly yet I'm looking into it.

I could use some help I think. When the ftp request transfer it to the ftp server it seems to empty the files setting it with a 0 k value instead of 1 k. This is really strange I even separated Both files now i got a FTP.cs with a different Timespan so I can clearly see that something is wrong.

Edit : Not looking for help anymore the script is now fixed! Ty

Last edited:
Back