No clue what's wrong here. Any time I try to create a Daemon I get the "error"

"That type is not marked constructable"

No idea what that even means or where I might start to look... any help would be greatly appreciated!
Post automatically merged:

I've tried copying Daemon script from base pub, from other pubs, nothing seems to matter. I don't think it's the actual "Daemon" script but something else causing the issue....

Attachments

• Daemon.cs
    3.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
No clue what's wrong here. Any time I try to create a Daemon I get the "error"

"That type is not marked constructable"

No idea what that even means or where I might start to look... any help would be greatly appreciated!

I've tried copying Daemon script from base pub, from other pubs, nothing seems to matter. I don't think it's the actual "Daemon" script but something else causing the issue....
Is this your daemon or servuo one? If it's servuos can you post the other for comparison?

it's not THAT script, I replaced the one there with the base one here (attached) and get same issue

Attachments

• Daemon.cs
    3.4 KB · Views: 3
If you type [add daem, can you choose it from the list of results? Does the plain daemon appear in the list at all?

It clearly *is* marked constructable so that's why it's particularly confusing.

it shows up in the [add menu but same thing happens when I try to place it

This thing works and summons a daemon when I doubleclick it, but I don't think it's the cause because I get same issue when it's not included. Just odd the item works but the [add and spawners won't work

Attachments

• DaemonSummoner.cs
    1.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I fixed it......... I'm stupid and named my Evo spec just Daemon instead of EvoDaemon....... I apologize, it was trouble of my own making.....

Back