when i run compile.WIN.bat. it does everything normal until it is loading world. it says:
tiledata.mul was not found
Make sure your Scripts/Misc/DataPath.cs is properly configured
After pressing return an exception will be thrown and the server will terminate
Error:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Server.TileData' threw an exception. ---> System.Exception: TileData: not found
at Server.TileData..cctor() in c:\Users\joshu\Music\ServUO-master\Server\TileData.cs:line 331
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Server.TileData.get_MaxItemValue()
at Server.Item.get_DefaultWeight() in c:\Users\joshu\Music\ServUO-master\Server\Item.cs:line 3640
at Server.Item.get_PileWeight() in c:\Users\joshu\Music\ServUO-master\Server\Item.cs:line 3695
at Server.Item.set_Amount(Int32 value) in c:\Users\joshu\Music\ServUO-master\Server\Item.cs:line 4730
at Server.Item..ctor() in c:\Users\joshu\Music\ServUO-master\Server\Item.cs:line 5851
at Server.Engines.Plants.MaginciaPlantSystem..ctor()
at Server.Engines.Plants.MaginciaPlantSystem.Initialize()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke(String method) in c:\Users\joshu\Music\ServUO-master\Server\ScriptCompiler.cs:line 667
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\joshu\Music\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 558
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

Open your ServUO folder- then open Config folder- look for DatPathcfg
Open this and change this line to where the game client is
#CustomPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic (remove the # before the line also)

Open your ServUO folder- then open Config folder- look for DatPathcfg
Open this and change this line to where the game client is
#CustomPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic (remove the # before the line also)
i have windows 10 how do i open it?

i have windows 10 how do i open it?

Navigate to the folder where you installed the server using File Explorer. For Example: C:\Program Files\ServUO
Find the Config folder, then go to DataPath.cfg
Right click on DataPath.cfg and left click Open With...If you don't have an advanced text editor, it's best to select Wordpad because sometimes it doesn't look too pretty in the old Notepad.
There you should find what Milva was talking about.

Back