demented submitted a new resource:

ServUORepack - ServUoRepack

# [ServUO]

Servuo is a community driven Ultima Online server emulator written in c#.

https://github.com/psychoman78/Dragons-Legacy-Alpha-1.0a/

### Version
Publish 54

# [Vita-Nex]

is included in this Repack

http://core.vita-nex.com/index.php

### Version

# {OWLTR}

### Version

# { FS-ATS Gen}

### Version

### = Other Systems Included -

Achievement System...

Read more about this resource...

All gods great and small bless you with a return to good health . Strokes are no fun and hard work to recover from here is wishing you a better year in 2017 .

Hope you're doing well now.

Under the idea of testing the blacksmith menu is a bit mucked up some of the ore types appear on top of each other. Also custom wood types don't work when selected by fletching tools with boards or logs. Example a FrostwoodRunicFletchingTool and Frostwood boards or logs produces the error "not enough of the resource available" or something like that. Didn't matter if I had boards or logs when I selected frostwood as the wood type in the fletching tool gump, neither worked.

Confirmed the Bowcrafting is working well. Confirmed Blacksmith ingot material gump looks good now no more overprinting entries.

• I tried carpentry using a saw. It recognizes and uses normal boards but not normal logs.
  • Carpentry also recognizes custom wood logs in the gump but it will not use them to create items.
  • It will not register custom resource boards in the gump or use them.

I am not a coder and think we should hug our coders every day.

i think I got logs and boards to work with owltr a little big ago. will have to double check and if it works i'll submit a pull request

I think this will fix the board issue "not reading right number of boards"

they still have to be boards to make anything, so player will have to use an axe to turn them into boards

{Edited} - See Update

Last edited:
After replacing the defcarpentry.cs and clicking on a saw, the server crashes and reboots. I found no useful information in the crashlog. I then deleted the saw and added a nails carpentry item and double clicked that as well. The server again crashed confirming it was the defcarpentry not somehow the saw that caused the crash.

Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 0.5, Build 6237.27598
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 1/28/2017 8:25:25 PM
Mobiles: 9430
Items: 123245
Exception:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.CollectionBase.System.Collections.IList.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Server.Engines.Craft.CraftSubResCol.GetAt(Int32 index)
at Server.Engines.Craft.CraftGump..ctor(Mobile from, CraftSystem craftSystem, BaseTool tool, Object notice, CraftPage page)
at Server.Items.BaseTool.OnDoubleClick(Mobile from)
at Server.Mobile.Use(Item item) in C:\Users\Tim\Desktop\ServUOREPACk\Server\Mobile.cs:line 4476
at Server.Engines.XmlSpawner2.XmlAttach.UseReq(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in C:\Users\Tim\Desktop\ServUOREPACk\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 187
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in C:\Users\Tim\Desktop\ServUOREPACk\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 115
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Tim\Desktop\ServUOREPACk\Server\Main.cs:line 579

Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = Tim) (mobile = 0x3D1 'Presto')

After replacing the defcarpentry.cs and clicking on a saw, the server crashes and reboots. I found no useful information in the crashlog. I then deleted the saw and added a nails carpentry item and double clicked that as well. The server again crashed confirming it was the defcarpentry not somehow the saw that caused the crash.

Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 0.5, Build 6237.27598
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 1/28/2017 8:25:25 PM
Mobiles: 9430
Items: 123245
Exception:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.CollectionBase.System.Collections.IList.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Server.Engines.Craft.CraftSubResCol.GetAt(Int32 index)
at Server.Engines.Craft.CraftGump..ctor(Mobile from, CraftSystem craftSystem, BaseTool tool, Object notice, CraftPage page)
at Server.Items.BaseTool.OnDoubleClick(Mobile from)
at Server.Mobile.Use(Item item) in C:\Users\Tim\Desktop\ServUOREPACk\Server\Mobile.cs:line 4476
at Server.Engines.XmlSpawner2.XmlAttach.UseReq(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in C:\Users\Tim\Desktop\ServUOREPACk\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 187
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in C:\Users\Tim\Desktop\ServUOREPACk\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 115
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Tim\Desktop\ServUOREPACk\Server\Main.cs:line 579

Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = Tim) (mobile = 0x3D1 'Presto')
i cant reproduce this crash, did you make any other edit ?

nope its stock no custom scripts no base script mods. I did update the two files you posted into it.

I downloaded your updated defcarp. Still same thing crashed the server. I went back and replaced the defcarp with the orignal repack and it works but still has the board log issues. Whatever is happening is in that new defcarp.

Last edited:
I dont think the issue is in DefCarpentry , Ithink the issue maybe in your CraftSystem, considering evertime you click a base tool the tool calls the CraftingSystem in turn calls the CraftingGUMP AND CraftingItems. My Suggesting to fix the would be to wipe the entire Repack and re-load it with the Fixes Included and re-try the carp to see if it still crashes, If so we'll try from there.You wont need to download any files from this thread the fixes will be in the update.

Having Trouble with the level item deed . Will Make the item level but when I use a level increase deed it will not update on the weapon nor give any spending points . On the [iexp . Anyone else having this problem?

i did nothing to Factions they should be working as the ServUO team has intended them to
[doublepost=1485915979][/doublepost]
Having Trouble with the level item deed . Will Make the item level but when I use a level increase deed it will not update on the weapon nor give any spending points . On the [iexp . Anyone else having this problem?
i will look in to this Tim but this maybe a ServUO issue

MR123 if you want factions you will need to do this now
go to the Factions in the config file and make Enabled=true.

@Tim did you read the Level item Read me and install the snippet for baseweapon? Asfar as I can tell I did nothing to the XmlSpawner code

demented updated ServUORepack with a new update entry:

ServUOULTIMATERepack

# [ServUO]

ServUO Newest SVN (54)

### Version
Publish 54

# [Vita-Nex]

### Version

# {OWLTR}

is included in this Repack - with more Fixes

### Version

# { FS-ATS Gen}

### Version

Achievement System https://github.com/DarkLotus/MythikAchievmentSystem
Custom Regions in a Box...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yes i checked all the edits and i believe they are put in by servuo automatically . So not really sure what the problem would be . That was the first thing i looked at .

demented updated ServUORepack with a new update entry:

ServUORepack+

# [ServUO]

Updated to - ServUO Version 5 Build 6313.9190 (54)

https://github.com/ServUO/ServUO

### Version
Publish 54

# [Vita-Nex]

### Version

# {OWLTR}

### Version
4.0.0 moddified For Bod Revamp

# { FS-ATS Gen}

### Version

Achievement System...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you, nice job!

I tryied and i found a bug in New Heaven:
awww.image_share.com_upload_3518_121.jpg

The char stucked on ground at this time. It happens while im mount too.

Im using latest TOL client and win.
It don't happens on fresh clean servuo =( (im using the Vit-Nex Core v4.0.0.0 on my other folder and it don't gives this error too.) Maybe another script bug?

How to fix it, please?

Thank you very much :D

I'm using same client and I'm not getting this bug, perhaps ur client files are corrupt. But I'll look in to this

Thank you!

I don't thing its the client, because i'm using the same client with another ServUO version, and it don't happens =(

I tryied with another account, another chars, and stills gets the same error =( Don't knew the reason its bugging on ground :p

I tried 3 different mounts not once did I fall threw the ground, I believe this is a client issue and not a script problem

Attachments

• Horse.png
    Horse.png
    308.8 KB · Views: 9
  • RidgebackMount.png
    RidgebackMount.png
    267.6 KB · Views: 7
  • SkeletalMount.png
    SkeletalMount.png
    343.1 KB · Views: 7
I tried 3 different mounts not once did I fall threw the ground, I believe this is a client issue and not a script problem

I'm unpack this server pack again and try it without change nothing. Just a sec and ill post again the results ;)

And i bugged in that place specific, at stair of the building to NE the bank in New Heaven. I don't knew, just there :p

Thank you for checking.

I ran all over with all 3 and didnt get stuck only thing i can think left to test is using same mount as you and run around all new haven

i'll try with nightmare and kirin I already tried with a horse
[doublepost=1492321459][/doublepost]I'm about 100% sure its your client filesKirin.png Nightmare.png

same =( OMG... Im uploading one video to show better :D
[doublepost=1492322110][/doublepost]The video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
[doublepost=1492322901][/doublepost]-.- Anyway, i dolownloaded directly on my dedicated, started the server, and i don't get any error. Only when im hosting servuo on my computer :p Maybe some Framework error :p The thing is, im using the same client but if i host servuo on my computer i got the error, if i not i don't get.

mistery :p

Thank you for help ;)

Last edited:
NP, Thank you for Testing, I'm using .net Framework 4.6
[doublepost=1492352499][/doublepost]it might be in your tiledata.mul I would try uninstalling the Client and re-patching. I remember people from RunUO having this problem.

Last edited:
Hi demented. Where's the link to download the new version? I cant find it... The .7z file attached on the resource is from 01-22-2017. Thanks!

Back