This was originally posted on RunUO, but I converted it to work on my 'shard.
Should work with pretty much any repo.

Reward Items:
Rolled up scroll bundle.
Stackable.
Deeds available for larger amounts.

Built-in system to award players X amount of Reward Items every hour spent online on the 'shard.

C#:
public static class Config
{
    public static bool Enabled = true;                              // Item delivery enabled?
    public static int MinutesOnline = 60;                           // Gift delivery every X minutes.
    public static bool DropOnBank = true;                           // Gifts in Bankbox (true) or backpack (false)?
     public static AccessLevel MaxAccessLevel = AccessLevel.Player;  // This accesslevel and lower receives gifts.
}

UPDATED: 9-20-2021 Resource Updated - Fixed Reward Item Deed not dropping the proper amount when Doubleclicked.
If RewardItems.cs already exists, replace it with the one attached here, else drag/drop RewardItems.cs into Scripts-->Customs folder.

Attachments

• RewardItems.cs
    6.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Figured I would post this here rather than in my thread, if you add the deed [add RewardItemDeed (Amount) and double click it no matter the amount you only get a single RewardItem.

Figured I would post this here rather than in my thread, if you add the deed [add RewardItemDeed (Amount) and double click it no matter the amount you only get a single RewardItem.
Sorry! Thanks for letting me know!
I had that fixed...seems I overwrote my fix while "re-organizing". *sighs*
I will upload the correction momentarily.

EDIT: Updated the resource with the proper code to drop the right amount when doubleclicked. :)

Last edited:
Back