I was messing around on our shard earlier and began to think. Dian is not home at the moment to ask so I decided to ask here. I have not looked around on any other shard in sheesh, 11 years. And that was Sanctuary shard. I am wondering how many people here who have shards that they are ready to run, close to running, or running now that do have a custom map and cities/areas. I think it would be a great idea if the owners could jump on another's shard and take a look. I have so many great areas that I designed and Dian has spent years on the map ( OCD guys so it will never be completely done :p) and I would love to show every inch of it off. I got burnt out on building years ago and got to where I just wanted to play. But lately Milva has made me get that itch to build more. I thought maybe we could help each other out. If someone needs something specific built I would not mind hoping over and helping out. Milva has done a fantastic job so far and it is great to see someone else's work. It is easy to give advice on here about maps but there is not a way to help out with building other than pics. My thought though was if someone needed actual help building. I can not spend a lot of time online in the summer but come fall/winter I will spend most of my days on UO. Just a thought so don't bash me too much :)

Last edited:
*bows* Thank You for the kind words :) There are quite a few always looking for builder's, a recent one in fact is posted under looking for help-they are looking for a builder :)

OCD??? o_O

I finish things..

Ha yea... Denial... D E N I A L

*bows* Thank You for the kind words :) There are quite a few always looking for builder's, a recent one in fact is posted under looking for help-they are looking for a builder :)

I will have to take a look and see. Can you tell me about UOA? Maybe I can have them look and see if they would like buildings I have already done as well.

I will have to take a look and see. Can you tell me about UOA? Maybe I can have them look and see if they would like buildings I have already done as well.

Yeah, I have my own script system for importing items/buildings to a file to import again where ever.. To share our buildings, another shard would also have to have my import/export system. So maybe we should look at that UOA tool you are using Milva, to make it easier for sharing work later.

Back