WarWeeD submitted a new resource:

SHOVEL ANIMATION - Shovel wereable animation

View attachment 15384
After 23 years of UO, we got a wereable shovel animation!!!!

I realized it was easy to transform the pitchfork into a shovel. I started to do it but had no time. A friend from venezuela is having bad times and need money for him and his family, so I paid 20€ and he did this awsome shovel.

I want to release it for free for everyone, but I think my friend deserve little more incomings for the work we all are going to use. I told him to make a paypal so...

Read more about this resource...

I can't even download it anyway. It says no permission. Your download count will increase if you let people download it.

The download is just an example .jpg, but u can see the anim on the video, I dont have permission as well I dont know why.. :/

I am not here for the download count, I'm here to help a friend from venezuela who is having bad time (he and his family) he is the author of the anim, not me. I just told him how to do it fast and I paid him 20€ for it, but I think he deserve little more for the time he spent. When people donate him 20$ more, I will release the anim for everybody.
U can donate him 1$ by paypal using this email: [email protected]

I feel sorry and shamed for not releasing it for free, but as I said, I just want to help a friend. If I were the author I would just release it for free. 1$ is not too much for some of us, but there in Venezuela can help him a lot. He dosn´t play UO and never did, he just made it cos he dosnt have any other way to earn money right now.. PLz donate him 1$, not for the shovel, just for helping a good person and his family. ty a lot.
Post automatically merged:

I am releasing new arts for free. Take a look on them. If u like it a donation for my friend would be awsome . ty

Last edited:
Here is the video link fix

Oh yes, it's basically a fork animation. It's a pity.

I like the way u look down other people´s work, it´s a pity ofc, but not the shovel just ur your attitude is. Ty for the free attack and disparagement.
As i Said, we used a pitchfork as base to create this amazing shovel :) Much better than using a pitchfork anim as shovel as many servers do :D
By the way, I am doing this for helping a good friend who really need it. Ty for your contribution,golfin.

Last edited:
WarWeed, there was a mistake. I don't speak English and I use google translator. I just wanted him to show an animation. And that I see it as a fork animation, don't be angry about it. You hinted at it. I didn't say anything that it would be bad or that it would not benefit our UO community. On the contrary, I think so. In addition, I would like to tell you if you could provide a bank account number where you could send some money. PayPal is fine, lae I won't send it through it. It's always dangerous. Send a bank account number or make a collection. I think there are enough people who are experienced enough in the UO field to send money to someone who is trying. Don't get upset about what I'm writing, I see what an animation it is. And I know how it was created. I don't want to hurt the gentleman, and I certainly don't hurt him. I started like this myself and I know it's not easy. I do not devalue his work. As I said, provide another way of financing. PayPal is not good. I'm willing to send money to this man, though not much, but something. You beg for him very nicely. And I hear it. So he doesn't think I criticized his work more than I evaluated it. You know, whoever does the animation for UO is good. This work is very laborious. Like I said, he misunderstood. If you want, write me in a friendly way.

Back