For some time now, I've been trying to weakness the player's summon blade spirit and energy vortex stats. This weakness would only affect when siege mode was active and only for a summons.

Unfortunately, from what I see, the ServUO script (responsible for these two mobiles bladespirit.cs and energyvortex.cs), in the statistics section, is common to the summon and normal monsters .

I've tried several different ways to solve this problem but unfortunately without a satisfactory effect. And I want to do this, because on Siege Perilous shard these 2 summons are weakened (although none of the Stratics forum players can tell me how accurate - most Siege players did not play on pve servers at all).

Source
http://www.uoguide.com/Siege_Perilous

To make this change I tried to make modifications to bladespirit and energyvortex scripts. The weakening would only apply if both conditions were met - the siege shard would be active and the creature would have summoned status.

The part of code I proposed to distinguish the statistics of such creatures in relation to standard NPC monsters of this type looked like this:

[Constructable]
public BladeSpirits()
: base(AIType.AI_Melee, FightMode.Closest, 10, 1, 0.3, 0.6)
{
this.Name = "a blade spirit";
this.Body = 574;

this.SetStr((Siege.SiegeShard && this.Summoned) ? 120 : 150);
this.SetDex((Siege.SiegeShard && this.Summoned) ? 120 : 150);
this.SetInt((Siege.SiegeShard && this.Summoned) ? 80 : 100);

//this.SetStr(150);
//this.SetDex(150);
//this.SetInt(100);

Also I trying to:

[Constructable]
public BladeSpirits()
: base(AIType.AI_Melee, FightMode.Closest, 10, 1, 0.3, 0.6)
{
this.Name = "a blade spirit";
this.Body = 574;

if (Siege.SiegeShard && this.Summoned)
{
this.SetStr(120);
this.SetDex(120);
this.SetInt(80);
}
else
{
this.SetStr(150);
this.SetDex(150);
this.SetInt(100);
}
Unfortunately, the effect is that if I only enter the (Siege.SiegeShard) condition (without && this.Summoned ).The server weakens the stats, unfortunately for all NPCs of this kind - (also those that are not summoned).
After entering both conditions (Siege.SiegeShard && this.Summoned)
the server sets all statistics (for summon and normal monsters) at higher levels even if both conditions are met.

Can anyone give me some idea for this? I have tried several variants to specify the summoned status (this.summoned, summoned == true, Summoned) but the server still does not take this into account in properly assigning statistics and qualifies those creatures - as if they were not summoned.

Last edited:
Back