1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Signatures

Discussion in 'ServUO Discussion' started by Redmoon, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Redmoon

Redmoon Active Member

Is there a way to put images in your signatures other than URL?

2. Redmoon

Redmoon Active Member

Nevermind, I figured it out. :D

3. Kalamus

Kalamus Active Member

Love the image :)

4. Redmoon

Redmoon Active Member

Thank you, I've been fiddlin' with UO Atlas and needed a...well an icon. lol

• Two Thumbs Up Two Thumbs Up x 1
  5. Hank

Hank Active Member

I also like the icon.

@Staff - is there any rules on signatures? Length of text, urls, # of images, dimensions/file-size of image(s), animated images?

6. Insanity

Insanity Active Member

@Staff doesn't tag anyone, heh. Anyways, there are a few limitations for normal verified users. You can only have so many links, images, ect. The length of text is unlimited I believe. Also there shouldn't be a dimension/file size limit on pictures...although there may be eventually. If you go over the limits, it will be pretty obvious though.

Also, if you don't like seeing someone's signature all the time. You should be able to hide anyone's signatures.

7. Hank

Hank Active Member

Could you please elaborate on how to do this? Otherwise I'm force to add an obnoxious animated Signature that saying THIS IS MY SIGNATURE.. I seriously dislike all signatures on forums and it would be my attempt to prove a point. but if you can tell me how to block or disable other peoples signatures view the offical forums i would be delighted and would withdraw my frontal attack of obnoxiousness ... *hic*
    Edit: im an a**hole

#7 Hank, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  8. Insanity

Insanity Active Member

You can do so by mousing over someone's signature. When you mouse over, a link will appear that says "Hide this user's signature." You will have to hide the signatures you don't like this way. Meaning you'd have to hide them as you see them. If you'd wish to hide them all, you can do so via your personal preferences.

• Two Thumbs Up Two Thumbs Up x 1