I also like the icon.

@Staff - is there any rules on signatures? Length of text, urls, # of images, dimensions/file-size of image(s), animated images?

@Staff doesn't tag anyone, heh. Anyways, there are a few limitations for normal verified users. You can only have so many links, images, ect. The length of text is unlimited I believe. Also there shouldn't be a dimension/file size limit on pictures...although there may be eventually. If you go over the limits, it will be pretty obvious though.

Also, if you don't like seeing someone's signature all the time. You should be able to hide anyone's signatures.

, if you don't like seeing someone's signature all the time. You should be able to hide anyone's signatures

Could you please elaborate on how to do this? Otherwise I'm force to add an obnoxious animated Signature that saying THIS IS MY SIGNATURE.. I seriously dislike all signatures on forums and it would be my attempt to prove a point. but if you can tell me how to block or disable other peoples signatures view the offical forums i would be delighted and would withdraw my frontal attack of obnoxiousness ... *hic*
Edit: im an a**hole

Last edited:
You can do so by mousing over someone's signature. When you mouse over, a link will appear that says "Hide this user's signature." You will have to hide the signatures you don't like this way. Meaning you'd have to hide them as you see them. If you'd wish to hide them all, you can do so via your personal preferences.

Back