I have no skill cap server, My skills are capped at 100, time being, I put on +15 Jewelry and the skill stays at 100, I would like the skills on my armor and jewelry to count even if my skill is at 120,

Thanks, that's exactly what I needed. I have one more hurdle, How to get Stat Scrolls to work when Stats are set to 330?

In AOS.cs around line 1990 is:
SkillMod sk = new DefaultSkillMod(skill, true, bonus);
sk.ObeyCap = true;
m.AddSkillMod(sk);
this.m_Mods.Add(sk);
change it to :
SkillMod sk = new DefaultSkillMod(skill, true, bonus);
sk.ObeyCap = false;
m.AddSkillMod(sk);
this.m_Mods.Add(sk);
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
@ Lafatha, Thanks, I got all that to work but I am having the same problem with Stat Scrolls, I have my Stat Cap set at 330, but the regular Stat Scrolls say my stats are to high.

PowerScroll.cs they are set to values 105.0 110.0 115.0 120.0 if you are already that level it will tell you

Stat Scrolls, I have my Power Scrolls worked out, my problem is the Stat Scrolls,,, DO I set the stat Scrolls to 335, 340, 345, 350?

@ Lafatha, Thanks, I got all that to work but I am having the same problem with Stat Scrolls, I have my Stat Cap set at 330, but the regular Stat Scrolls say my stats are to high.
I think your cap may be too low to use the stat scroll. in Mobile.cs around line 10831 this was where i changed mine:
public void DefaultMobileInit()
{
m_StatCap = Config.Get("PlayerCaps.TotalStatCap", 355); ;
m_FollowersMax = 5;

Back