So every single time I come to the site I get an SLI connection error. I have to reload it and then it loads fine. This is a new issues that never happened prior to a week or so ago. Anyone else having this issue?

The next time it happens can you grab the exact error you are receiving? I will look into it then! Thanks.

In the meantime can you delete your browsers cache, this may help.

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Sorry, I originally thought it was an SLI error. I cleaned the cache but figured out how to recreate the issue. Every time I close my laptop (putting it into sleep mode) when I wake it back up and go to the site for the first time I get the error. Only after waking my laptop back up.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 6
This can be a lot of things, google can give you a lot of ideas, but some easy ones would be. Check your system date and time, make sure they are both accurate. Turn off any software firewalls you may have (obviously just to test, you will need to do appropriate fixes to the software but at least this ill narrow the problem). Disable AV software. Check SSL settings in chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95572?hl=en).

Good luck, hope some of this helps, if not try google, its something on your machine since no one else is getting it.

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Sorry, I originally thought it was an SLI error. I cleaned the cache but figured out how to recreate the issue. Every time I close my laptop (putting it into sleep mode) when I wake it back up and go to the site for the first time I get the error. Only after waking my laptop back up.

Also, what do you see when you click on the "details" link?

Reactions: ExX
Unable to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with the server, or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don't have.

Back