I wish to view runuo.com but it doesn't work few days.
So, I tried to find it on google to found some information about runuo site.

finally, I found a site which domain is http://www.runuo.net/

is this official?
is there anyone know about this site?

Not the real runuo :) We can only hope Runuo comes back one day
yeah, right, everyone will think like this.
I just noticed that if Runuo.net administrator post Google Ads. in their web page,
they'll get lots of pay.. rofl..

except runuo.net is a useless site. They didnt copy any of the scripts. Its just links to dead runuo. Useless. They have only recently began posting scripts actually there. All runuo.net serves to do is water down traffic to sites like servuo which has real content imo.

This was posted about runuo.com on demise servers facebook wall aug 30th... but no other info since

The forums and website are currently offline due to server hardware failure. We are working on bringing them back online. Unfortunately we have no ETA for when this will be finished yet.

In the meantime, the game servers and IRC are still up and running. The Test Center is also working again.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

except runuo.net is a useless site. They didnt copy any of the scripts. Its just links to dead runuo. Useless. They have only recently began posting scripts actually there. All runuo.net serves to do is water down traffic to sites like servuo which has real content imo.
Yeah, no one really cared about runuo.net, after all, we had runuo.com, which was a proven site! ...which then spontaneously combusted. As for ServUO, I don't really know the differences between ServUO and RunUO (Official or Beta), but I find it most likely that ServUO will remain dedicated primarily to its own. As it should be, since serving them both on one site might be confusing. Net's admin may be unproven, but is at least active and responsive, so I say give 'em a shot, and try to build and keep built the code base on that site, even if Com comes back so we have a fallback. And someone should probably make an independent backup repository of ServUO's script/tutorial base too, never know when someone or something will spontaneously combust...

I've been wondering since August just whats up with runuo.com. With Ryan taking off to support SoA, I figured the host finally took the sites down when the payments ran out. Sad I suppose, just like when the original UOX closed up shop.

Back