I am using a repo from here that's called: ServUO Repack by LoA 2-11-18 REV 2. My Master Storage backpack doesn't loot from corpses. It came included in the repo but, I have downloaded every OWLTR Sys that I can find from ServUO (which is about 3). I paste the whole MasterStorage part everytime and do a restart but still none loot the corpses. So, i'm wondering if none work the way they're suppossed to or is there something else to "make them active"? Needing help please! Here's my current one in use:

Attachments

• MasterStorage.rar
    43 KB · Views: 14
Of course it works. If it didn't I wouldn't have tried to help you in your original thread. I wasn't just wasting your time; I actually use the script with no issues.

I quit replying on the last one because I'm out of ideas. I see no reason why yours isn't working.

People should know that it isn't just "not looting" -- it isn't doing anything because even a failed loot should be deleting the corpses when you use the command.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend. I should have figured it did. Are you willing to upload the MasterStorage section of yours that way i'll know that it's not the scripts and some other issue (which I am out of ideas too atm)? And... thank you for the response, sir.

Last edited:
I checked with WinMerge and the important files - MasterStorage.cs and MasterStorageUtils.cs -- are identical to mine except for modifications I made for my server.

Even if the looting function didn't get anything off the corpse, your setting "Deleting: all corpses" would delete any nearby corpses when you use the [loot command whether or not it took anything from them first. The fact that they're not going anywhere means the server is completely ignoring the command when you give it.

Even typing [loot in the middle of nowhere should give you the response "You didn't gain a single token."

Back