Dan(Tasanar)

@Dexter_Lexia @argalep

show1.png
Left side = real UO | Right side = ServUO

Something that has always bothered me is the way properties show on free shards VS real UO. They have always been out of order when you compare items back and forth.

Is anyone against me changing the order properties are displayed? Like moving DCI further down the context menu entry so it actually emulates real UO?

show2.png

This is a great example of how out of order properties display on free shards VS ea.
(I didn't add brittle on purpose just showing the other ones.)

So I am chugging away on weapons. It is actually a lot of work and nit picking, comparing to real UO items.

Now what I am running into is this:

Code:
#region Stygian Abyss
            if ((prop = m_AosWeaponAttributes.BloodDrinker) != 0)
            {
                list.Add(1113591, prop.ToString()); // Blood Drinker
            }

if ((prop = m_AosWeaponAttributes.BattleLust) != 0)
            {
                list.Add(1113710, prop.ToString()); // Battle Lust
            }

if ((prop = m_AosWeaponAttributes.ReactiveParalyze) != 0)
            {
                list.Add(1112364); // reactive paralyze
            }

if ((prop = m_AosWeaponAttributes.SplinteringWeapon) != 0)
            {
                list.Add(1112857, prop.ToString()); //splintering weapon ~1_val~%
            }
            #endregion

Splintering appears on the top of a weapon while Battle Lust appears somewhere in the center of an items properties.

They are incased in these #regions can I just go ahead and remove the region code in there? If not we will never have the properties in their correct order.

the regions are basically just comments to mark an area so you can collapse it, it has no other function

So I am basically done with this and boy do items look so much better in-game!

There are some differences. Basically it seems Ranged weapons follow their own pattern on EA where as ours derive from baseweapon. They look okay though. Some older Artifacts have Mage Weapon and SC flip flopped but all the new stuff is set to one way. Overall a huge improvement and Armor is perfect.

Back