looking at the bug forum, most remaining bugs seem to be spawn related. Is there anybody out there, with some time on thier hands, that are knowledgeable or at least can verify spawns per EA? The ability to create pull requests with updates to the spawner files would be awesome. I'll write a persistence that can be versioned so that any spawner changes can be applied to existing shards.

looking at the bug forum, most remaining bugs seem to be spawn related. Is there anybody out there, with some time on thier hands, that are knowledgeable or at least can verify spawns per EA? The ability to create pull requests with updates to the spawner files would be awesome. I'll write a persistence that can be versioned so that any spawner changes can be applied to existing shards.

I just moved into a new place but when I am up and running I will be running around on a trial account testing these, but I've also contemplated opening up one of my old UO accounts and purchasing TOL for full ability to go places and use things to verify spawns and check bugs but till then ..... lol

Back