TheGodfather

If I just wanted to spawn New Haven of Trammel with doors and xml spawns ONLY. Is there a way to do that?

I did try the [XMLLOAD Trammel.xml

And it says trammel.xml doesn't exist, yet in the Spawn folder it does.

Maybe my spawn folder is not in the right place?

Any help would be appreciated!

Obviously I am asking this because I accidentally despawned trammel and took out new haven with it, which unfortunately puts me in a bind since I have spawned the world, added custom stuff, and can't just run [createworld again.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could just spawn the whole world and then delete all statics and npc's that are outside of your region/facet using command modifiers.
This is probably not ideal, but if you are just starting a server and don't have to worry about accidentally deleting something important it should be all you need.

You could just spawn the whole world and then delete all statics and npc's that are outside of your region/facet using command modifiers.
This is probably not ideal, but if you are just starting a server and don't have to worry about accidentally deleting something important it should be all you need.
There has to be a way to just spawn one specific facet or region though.
[doublepost=1473723230][/doublepost]AH HA!!! MAGIC!

[xmlload spawns\trammel.xml TOTALLY works. However it doesn't spawn doors and deco... any idea on that one?

Now let;s say I already decorated some custom stuff if I run decorate again what exactly will it do?

If they are in the same spot, they may double.

Gottcha so avoid that one :p
Cause if I were to erase world to do the deco again it would erase all custom work.
Unless you can ONLY decorate trammel?

Back