Anyone Ever ran into the Problem with Windows 7 wanting to close out Servuo will [Createworld aka spawning world...
And been trying to get it to stop trying to do this..I am Also Running ServUo As Administrator..butit seems with Big Long Pauses it wants to try to close the program...and have to start all over again..getting annoying hehe..

Anyone Know of or found a work around this to keep Windows 7 from trying to close the ServUo.exe

I have used computers that were not as powerful, or with fewer than 4 processors or whatever, and what I had to do was select fewer options at once when spawning. So instead of [Createworld and leaving all the checkboxes checked, try unchecking most, and do them in stages. The big problem I had with one server (I think it was JustUO) was that it was using that 1 huge XML file for ALL spawns using [XmlLoad. That killed my server every time.

I have used computers that were not as powerful, or with fewer than 4 processors or whatever, and what I had to do was select fewer options at once when spawning. So instead of [Createworld and leaving all the checkboxes checked, try unchecking most, and do them in stages. The big problem I had with one server (I think it was JustUO) was that it was using that 1 huge XML file for ALL spawns using [XmlLoad. That killed my server every time.

Thankx Lokai..Will give that a try..first time i've ran into this problem personally...

Are you sure it is killing the server process and not the client? The client will sometimes nope-the-f-out due to getting too much data at once from the spawner messages. If it is the server process, then I'm afraid we've got issues. The only part of the create world process that should lock up the server process and force it to stop processing Windows messages is the decorate command. When I changed that to keep a running tab of every object created for future cleanup it jumped up the processing requirements drastically. It takes much longer than even the trammel spawner file.

Yeah it was the server shutting down..not Razor..but i did find out why..i made edits to CreateWorld command to include new HS Decorate command... when using th command it was causing problems..just like now when i try to spawn by Facets ets not finding all the XML is Spawn like it did befoe..Just now trying To Figure out why its doing it and i reverted the CreateWorld to not Include Decorate HS..and seems to be ok now

It seems I got a few of the fixes from the Repo on the spawns and added them..but for some reason I keep crashing when Decorate SA tries to execute..and it loads a Royal Soul Forge and doesnt seem to find it..any way I reverted back to Stock from a saved ServUo Master Untouched...and got some things working back...But i've runinto issues with my Xspawner Not working right and not spawning like its supposed to...So i've Hand Loaded the Spawners and got it Working that way... So now am thinking may need a re-rwite of How Servuo Spawns Now and the Way Xspawner Spawns those Xml Files hehe

I also Did as Lokai had suggested and Spawn in Stages..which also helped me narrow Down the Issue =)

Last edited:
Here is the crash Log I get when i try to Decorate SA from [CreateWorld

Code:
Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 0.5, Build 5949.7997
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7600.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.34209
Time: 4/16/2016 5:42:13 AM
Mobiles: 12567
Items: 130161
Exception:
System.ArgumentException: Type not found for header: 'RoyalSoulForge 0x0000'
   at Server.Commands.DecorationList.Read(StreamReader ip)
   at Server.Commands.DecorationList.ReadAll(String path)
   at Server.Commands.Decorate.Generate(String keyName, String folder, Map[] maps)
   at Server.StygianAbyss.DecorateSA_OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e)
   at Server.Commands.CommandSystem.Handle(Mobile from, String text, MessageType type) in c:\Users\Demented\Downloads\DreamScape\ServUO-master\Server\Commands.cs:line 264
   at Server.Commands.CreateWorld.DoCommands(Int32[] selections, GumpType type, Mobile from)
   at Server.Gumps.CreateWorldGump.OnResponse(NetState state, RelayInfo info)
   at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in c:\Users\Demented\Downloads\DreamScape\ServUO-master\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 1404
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in c:\Users\Demented\Downloads\DreamScape\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 187
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in c:\Users\Demented\Downloads\DreamScape\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 121
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\Demented\Downloads\DreamScape\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 577

Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = Demented) (mobile = 0x349 'Demented')
[\code]

Hehe He;ps to Have the Addon Royal SoulForge...Tooken from the Repo..Should Fixx this Issue now =)

Last edited:
Back