Okay so I created a armor set for my players, I wanted to make it imbuable but thats a bust.
Next option was to make it spawn with the
Greater artifact and up stats..... random...... while still set bonusing with it'self.
How would I go about getting it to be able to spawn with the random stats like that, while its still a set peice? any advice is nice! Thank you in advance!

Okay so like i have the gear, i just want it to spawn with random stats.
the base gear is blank kind of like virtue armor. When all togeather it gives a decent bonus. However,
I would love to be able to make it spawn with some random stats so players have a more personalized version of this gear while still getting the set bonus.

lol i sent you wrong file here is how i changed it for random
Attributes.BonusStam = Utility.RandomMinMax(1, 5);
Attributes.RegenStam = Utility.RandomMinMax(1, 5);
Attributes.LowerRegCost = Utility.RandomMinMax(3, 9);

ok so im looking for something a bit more like

can have 1 - 10 stats that also very in veritable. if this is possible can you help?

so like
LRC 12
LMC 2
stamina 7
MR 3
so 1 to 10 stats like this but also not at their cap. This is kind of why i wanted to see if I can add them to the loot where it handles artifact rarity and stat calcs based off luck for me. If not than I just need to know how to code for random number of mods at random variables. So my players are not ALL OP and some lucky person can horde his god like gear over the rest while still getting killed all the same LOL.

In the mean time, I'll head over to the code for LootPacks and see what I find. I can code for one veritable but have ZERO idea how to code for two variables like I want.

I know this is an old thread, but I found this that helped me out. I hope it helps others as well.

Back