This is going back about 10 years. Does anyone know what the script is called? It contained unique pets, one of them was a beetle if I remember correctly that loots off the ground extremely fast, almost like doing the wipe command, but stores the gold and items in it instead of destroying anything. It was very handy because when testing scripts, I could use them to clean up without worry of accidentally deleting anything important like a spawner, which I just accidentally did though luckily had done a backup so restoring wasn't a problem. XML had 20 settings. Anyway, this packbeetle is like a vacuum. Cleans without damage plus other players used them after doing a champion spawn cleaning up the area fast so others could team up for the next round. I think it might be an addition to the Xanthos pet system too. Thanks.

Milva, your the best! I'd give you a 100 thumbs up if we had that option =) I might pester you later when I retry daat99 again. I'm working on the easy stuff right now, and that looting beetle is going to make things so much easier. One more question please, By any chance, is the 125 item limit per container changeable file wise, or is that built into the core?

Believe this was called Picky Beetle :)
Here you go I checked runuo and found it http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/runuo-2-0-rc1-picky-beetle.75626/

This is going to give the following error:

Errors:
+ Customs/ThePickyBeetle.cs:
CS0029: Line 100: Cannot implicitly convert type 'System.DateTime' to 'long'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

The easy fix is change System.DateTime to Core.TickCount or if anyone else needs this script, just download it with the fix already in. Thanks again Milva =)

Attachments

• ThePickyBeetle.cs
    3.9 KB · Views: 12
I would guess the pack weight would be in the core :) you could release your updated beetle in custom releases :)

Back