ok so i set the casting speed on my server to 5/6 but when players try to cast spells quickly like the should be able to their spells do nothing but Frizzle, anyone know what the issue is?

Well, I can't tell what was changed in the code you showed me. It looked like you tried to comment out the DoFizzle() as many places as you could but other than that, it's hard to tell where you made changes. Is this the only file you changed? Are you using ServUO latest release with just some modifications? If not, can you tell me what else was changed?

i use to run RunUO servers, i use to edit the casting on them all the time were it says fc = 5
I tried to do the same with this Servuo server i have witch it changed how fast u can cast but when i try to cast as fast as it should let me it just frizzles up and yes i tried to take out the frizzle witch it took the frizzle effect out but it still frizzles just without the frizzle effect, it's very confusing. and im running pub 54, not 100% sure if it is the latest or not

just dont wanna have to start all over because i got alot of work and time into this one plus im like a few days away to hopfulyy putting it public

Back