Good evening, I've been working with the Sphere emulator, I'm starting with ServUO to perform a UO Third Dawn server, what I'm trying to achieve with the magic is getting complicated by the difference of scripts mode.

The idea would be to throw magic to walk / run (Realized), the problem comes to get the same "delay" that has UO Third Dawn, which goes to the opposite side of RunUO, if you have a field of vision you can cast the spell targeting the character, later it takes a few seconds to perform the spell (which if it is hidden at that time fails the spell), the reason of this theme is that I can not perform this function and I would like to help me if possible.

A greeting.

PD: Sorry my bad english.

I haven't been able to go to runuo for a few days now.

wow...I had forgotten how horrible it was to script on sphereserver

Code:
/////////////
// Animals //
/////////////

[CHARDEF c_rat_sewer]
ID=c_rat_giant
NAME=sewer rat
CAN=MT_WALK|MT_RUN
DAM=3,9
ARMOR=9
RESOURCES=1 i_ribs_raw,1 i_fur_dark
FollowerSlots=1
DESCRIPTION=Sewer Rat
SUBSECTION=Wild
CATEGORY=Animals
ON=@Create
   NPC=brain_monster
   FAME={1 499}
   KARMA={-500 -999}
   STR={32 74}
   DEX={46 65}
   INT={16 30}
   MAGICRESISTANCE={25.0 30.0}
   PARRYING={45.0 55.0}
   TACTICS={29.0 44.0}
   TAMING=45.0
   WRESTLING={29.0 44.0}
   RESCOLD={1 10}
   RESENERGY=0
   RESFIRE=0
   RESPOISON=0

I have been inculcating these links, but I do not really know the functions of each one, that is, my level of c # is very low, I am really starting in this code, so a little guide of this would be of great help, at least to learn , the composition of how ServUO is built, is something strange to my understanding, compared to the base of sphere scripts.

PD: I like the easy scripts from Sphere, but anyone see it horrible :p

Back