Hi,

I want to create a stable where the player can purchase custom mobiles. I tried using mobilerewardvendor and it doesn't add them to the vendor. How would I go about doing this?

TW

I tested and mobiles don't work with that vendor system- it adds the horse (shrunk) you get the horse (not showing the stats on it) and then when you try to unshrink the pet-its lost forever.
But if you want an easy way for a vendor which does work-will work for staff
[ add PlayerVendorTile
then
[add TownContractOfEmployment -after you have the deed target the tile and you get a vendor which will work for the shrunk pets
But be sure you keep gold on the vendor
Other then this would need some one to script a vendor for you

I tried using the New Magincia pet broker and I can create the vendor but I can't add a pet or stable or a pet or anything. It just comes up with an empty GUMP. Is there something I can do to make this work?
[doublepost=1503576252][/doublepost]the town contract of employment gives me a mob ok, but all I have gump wise is an empty backpack. If I try to move something out of the backpack (to buy it) it says I have to buy it. But there is no functionality to buy anything. Plus, I don't like the empty backpack GUMP, I don't have room for all the shrunken pets.

Back