Yeah I removed the script and its working again like I thought it would. I spent time on this and I really wanted it to work. If the only bug is the toolbar, where is the code for it? I was thinking I could fix the script.

I just checked. None of the toolbar works.And I used my staff orb to cycle from owner to player to owner. No dice.
Yeah I removed the script and its working again like I thought it would. I spent time on this and I really wanted it to work. If the only bug is the toolbar, where is the code for it? I was thinking I could fix the script.
the directory for the Toolbar is Scripts\Services\Toolbar

The Toolbar and Staff Runebook are no longer supported by the ServUO team itself. That being said feel free to ask the community for any assistance.

Both the Toolbar and Staff Runebook ARE plug and play, meaning you can add them to your CUSTOMS folder or wherever you put custom scripts.

I have uploaded them here for those who need them:
OOOOFFFFFFF my staff will love you for this hehe, I was like you must endure lol
[doublepost=1541006165][/doublepost]OK the staffrunebook never disappeared from my code, mmmm weird. it is still functional, the toolbar was gone for sure
[doublepost=1541006303][/doublepost]I did the correction manually to stay in sync hehe

Back