So help me to understand this, it's been a long time since I fiddled with UO lol,

I want a Stat Cap of 450, with each stat able to go to 225, but I want items to be able to add to that total stat. So, I know you can modify the stat cap in the configs and further the max stat cap in Player Mobile. But how does one accomplish what I am looking to achieve?

Also found and tried this but it didn't seem to work.

Last edited:
So help me to understand this, it's been a long time since I fiddled with UO lol,

I want a Stat Cap of 450, with each stat able to go to 225, but I want items to be able to add to that total stat. So, I know you can modify the stat cap in the configs and further the max stat cap in Player Mobile. But how does one accomplish what I am looking to achieve?

Also found and tried this but it didn't seem to work.
One of the ServUO repos changed this....they made a PlayerCaps.cfg file in the root Configs folder.
You have to edit it there and likely on Harrower.cs too

One of the ServUO repos changed this....they made a PlayerCaps.cfg file in the root Configs folder.
You have to edit it there and likely on Harrower.cs too
Yeah the max stat cap works but I had to change the individual stat cap in player mobile, it wouldn't work through the config.

Yeah the max stat cap works but I had to change the individual stat cap in player mobile, it wouldn't work through the config.
No idea how that works, but you would think a config file would configure the data shown in all instances. Maybe that is only for running TC...? Not sure, but I know CharacterCreation and Harrower scripts had to be changed too, back in the "forgotten days". *LOL*

I'll continue to test it out lol, but yeah I don't know why the config doesn't work for the individual stats. If I leave player mobile set to the default 150 and change the config to say 250 it still defaults to 150, but the total skill cap works fine in the config file. So no clue lol.

Back