I tried for 6 months to get Ultima live to work. No chance. Also what is the last stable client before UOP and what patch is best. Can you or anybody get that for Me. And a fresh Ultima Live or The servo with it would make my life easier.
I lost a lot of my Programming Know how with my last Stroke. but still trying.
Thanks, ETsCat,
ie: Sir Dies A Lot.

I currently have gotten Ultima Live to work with patch 7.0.49.2 so the latest patch for OSI. To repack my server would give you a lot of extra scripts you don't need. I will go ahead and get a fresh server and repack it with Ultima Live if you wish to make things a little easier. Also after getting it to run directly with 7.0.49.2, I was able to move to any client patch before that as well with little to no problems.

Edit: I've uploaded the repack with Ultima Live and a couple other programs/scripts that are rather useful. at https://www.servuo.com/archive/servuo-repack.646/ hope that helps you out. If you have any questions just let me know.

Last edited:
Bless you, I have fought with this for so long. I am now using The Grove as my Base. it has a lot of stuff that I wanted, and I will try to Merge the 2 of these. Its ServUO ver. 0.5 Build 5898.19033 Publish 54.
Its the first time I saw an almost drop in ready shard. Its now a huge folder as I have added a lot of Customs to it.

Glad I could help. If you need any help with merging or anything else just let me know. I will do my best to help you out. :)

Doors are saved in your client files under statics#.mul, staidx#.mul, stadif#.mul, and stadifl#.mul. I would guess at some point those files got wiped on your client. If you remove them from the client and do a repair it should redownload those files, otherwise you can uninstall the client and reinstall it.

Let me know how it goes. That's usually were all statics are saved. If they're still not there I will check on my end with the repack up on my client. Also which client patch are you using?

OK I Reloaded UO and fully patched it. Went into shard and admin,world, and creatworld. It crashes my client and still no doors. Reloaded servuo from the normal distro, and same setup, It makes doors fine. I'm stumped. It freezes up and crashes every time I try to "CreatWorld"
Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 0.5, Build 5952.20655
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 4/18/2016 7:32:09 PM
Mobiles: 1
Items: 167
Exception:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'Data/VoteSystem.cfg'.
File name: 'Data/VoteSystem.cfg'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileInfo.get_Length()
at Server.Voting.VoteConfig.Deserialize()
at Server.ServerStartedEventHandler.Invoke()
at Server.EventSink.InvokeServerStarted() in c:\Users\ET\Desktop\Gryphons Croft\Server\EventSink.cs:line 1133
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\ET\Desktop\Gryphons Croft\Server\Main.cs:line 558

Clients:
- Count: 0

Last edited:
OK. Tried it with the last patch for SA, same issue.
You can Log in with your original name/password and see what its doing.
IP 169.254.251.154:2593
This is a new load, just changed the paths for the Client.

Last edited:
OK. Tried it with the last patch for SA, same issue.
You can Log in with your original name/password and see what its doing.
IP 169.254.251.154:2593
This is a new load, just changed the paths for the Client.

Alright I attempted to log into the server and I was unable to.

OK I Reloaded UO and fully patched it. Went into shard and admin,world, and creatworld. It crashes my client and still no doors. Reloaded servuo from the normal distro, and same setup, It makes doors fine. I'm stumped. It freezes up and crashes every time I try to "CreatWorld"
Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 0.5, Build 5952.20655
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 4/18/2016 7:32:09 PM
Mobiles: 1
Items: 167
Exception:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'Data/VoteSystem.cfg'.
File name: 'Data/VoteSystem.cfg'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileInfo.get_Length()
at Server.Voting.VoteConfig.Deserialize()
at Server.ServerStartedEventHandler.Invoke()
at Server.EventSink.InvokeServerStarted() in c:\Users\ET\Desktop\Gryphons Croft\Server\EventSink.cs:line 1133
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\ET\Desktop\Gryphons Croft\Server\Main.cs:line 558

Clients:
- Count: 0

Glad you got the doors to spawn, for the error that was thrown here. I tried to duplicate it on my end with the same repack I sent you. I was unsuccessful in getting it to throw the same error. So I did some research on that error and as far as I've come around its from a voting system script people have been adding. And so far no one has found a solution. I wanted to double check first to see if you had a voting system script you added in, before I went down that route of debugging the script. Otherwise if not are there any other scripts you added to the repack at moment, if so what are they? Maybe I can narrow down which one might be the problem.

will have to load in google cloud for you. I loaded a load of stuff, and still looking for new mobs, n monsters

Alright I'm guessing somewhere along the lines you added a script that threw that error just didn't see it til later on. Which can make it fun finding out which one. But once you get it all up on the cloud let me know, we can dig through it and see what we can find. :)

Alright I'm guessing somewhere along the lines you added a script that threw that error just didn't see it til later on. Which can make it fun finding out which one. But once you get it all up on the cloud let me know, we can dig through it and see what we can find. :)

DropBox
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t81f98tm3itva59/Custom Systems.zip?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ntoz25o75skzpws/Custom.zip?dl=0

or google
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BydPjFgjMIKoaEhiN0JKbUJrNTA/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BydPjFgjMIKoTng1M1dtdldwY0k/view?usp=sharing

Well you have been at work that's quite a bit of custom scripts you've added already. Will take me a bit to go through them all finding the one that might be a issue just giving you a heads up.

I believe I found the little bugger giving the voting issue. Go to Custom Systems, Items, Outside Scripts Start and remove the following to see if the error continues...

VoteCommand.cs
VoteConfig.cs
VoteEvents.cs
VoteHelper.cs
VoteItem.cs
VoteSite.cs
VoteStatus.cs
VoteStone.cs
VoteToken.cs

Let me know what happens when you remove them. If the error clears up then I will start working on these scripts if you still want to use them to see if I can find a solution to why it's throwing the error code.

Question. ? Did you have all your doors and such on Xml files? could they have done it?

This is without the new cs files. just your distro.
I tried something and \Scripts\Commands\creatworld.cs // ed newcommandentry("factions", line and the new Commandentry("spawners", that had the xml lines in it. And then converted all the (Nogump) to (gump). Now it spawns most everything, but still crashes the client and locks up the shard.
OK restarted the Shard. No problems starting, Still no doors and most signs are still missing.
The command [Decorate locks everything up too.

Last edited:
Ok. I just tried a test to see if we are beating on a dead horse. DL/ servUO-Master. And newest client file. ran both to max patch. Gets to the owner account and after it runs about 30 errors, not before that so it has to be the UO version. For Giggles, as my daughter says, I loaded SA 7.0.3.0 on that same ServUO. runs and it Crashes after The revamp. of Despise 0 evel spawners 0 good... Checking on the other machine.
Same on it. Next checking the Igerping thing.

Last edited:
If your getting tired of me just say go away.
I just Ran 2012 vs. and got the file below.

Attachments

• VS Output Under Debug.txt
    4.7 KB · Views: 3
No you're fine had some stuff come up that I had to take care of. When I get up tomorrow I will continuing looking into this. The create programs are part of the core so if those are having issues it's somewhere in the core. If you could possibly send me the files you have been adding so I can add them in as I go to see if any major changes happen that would work. Otherwise I'll continue to dabble into it in the morning and see what I can come up with.

If your getting tired of me just say go away.
I just Ran 2012 vs. and got the file below.

I checked out that file so by looking at the errors thrown I can tell you the following. You are missing all of the files that need to be modified for the Ultima Live and Deep Mining Systems to work (both part of Ultima Live). And the other scripts I've worked with before and they need a modification as well to get the Mercenary type added (modification to player mobile).

Question. ? Did you have all your doors and such on Xml files? could they have done it?

This is without the new cs files. just your distro.
I tried something and \Scripts\Commands\creatworld.cs // ed newcommandentry("factions", line and the new Commandentry("spawners", that had the xml lines in it. And then converted all the (Nogump) to (gump). Now it spawns most everything, but still crashes the client and locks up the shard.
OK restarted the Shard. No problems starting, Still no doors and most signs are still missing.
The command [Decorate locks everything up too.

For these and checking into it, as stated last night. These are all things effected by the core itself and not with any script you have added/modified. This one you will have to wait for a moderator that is working on the ServUO Server - Master itself to fix, as that is beyond my knowledge at the moment, due to not having looked over and entire core and learning its secrets. (As to answer your question, yes it would create a xml however I have included all the files with the repack that the repack created.)

No change with the Igrping retro ed, or different machine. I'm Stumped again.

What do you mean by the Igrping? Not working?

I wanted to let everyone know. There seems to be some issues with this release I did after a minor patch from Broadsword. I'm giving everyone a heads up about this, it's currently not operational expect for older versions. I'm working on a new release and getting everything working correctly again. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will post again once I have the updated version up. Been a busy last couple months between server coding, this project, and life. Thank you so far for all the feed back. It helps greatly!

UltimaLive works like a charm with the newest ServUO and even with the newest client. I haven't looked into your ServUO compilation, but thanks for the contribution! Looks like a nifty little pack of scripts

Thank you for that heads up. Ultima Live must of had a update I missed. I will reimplemented it then and check it out. Thank you again.

Back