The other post was thrown into the scripts help for some reason, so I repost here.

I find myself quite overworked lately, so I'm looking for help in progressing in my secondary projects:

1. Expand the Mythic.Package library with the ability to read/write EC files (eventually CC files too). I've already done some and have info on how to handle the others, I just lack the time.

2. Fix the custom servers gump to make them more like OSI so by default they can support my UI. This is mostly a job of reordering the lines of code in the gump so that the buttons and labels sequence match the one on OSI.

If anyone is interested in helping me (but especially the whole community - since this projects are for everyone afterall...), you can contact me in discord: Pinco#5969

When your post is moved , there is a reason for this, it’s not for another post to be created, this forum would be a mess if every post was left , which was created in the wrong forum

When your post is moved , there is a reason for this, it’s not for another post to be created, this forum would be a mess if every post was left , which was created in the wrong forum
there is no reason to move it to script support... script support is for ask "how do I do this?", I know how to do it, I'm looking for people so this forum is correct. Probably the moderator didn't understand the post or it was a misclick....

Back