1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stygian Abyss empty? Underworld/Tomb of Kings missing stuff

Discussion in 'SA & High Seas' started by IronWulvt, Mar 28, 2018.

1. IronWulvt

IronWulvt New Member

Noticing that Stygian abyss is nearly completely empty. The only spawns I've run into are red named Gargoyle outcasts.There were some spawns missing in Underworld as well as things like the Chaga mushrooms not spawning in Tomb of Kings. Are these things just something that needs to be turned on in the code or is there normally more work needed to get that stuff in?

Note: I'm a player on a friends ServUO server he's running and has been modifying. I've been trying to find certain ingredients and go after and been exploring various locations, finding them largely empty.

2. Tasanar

What version of ServUO is he using? Almost all of SA is spawned.

3. dariys

dariys New Member

Latest code base. Spawns and [createworld done just over a month ago. Everything is showing in the [createworld menu as created.

I've found one spawner that was disabled, but aside from that, the [xmlfind window only shows something like 10 or so spawners in the SA dungeon (and kinda confusing of course for the name of the expansion and the name of the dungeon to be the same...)

4. IronWulvt

IronWulvt New Member

Even installed my own copy of the server, downloading today, did [createworld and had same results.

No acid slugs/doors maybe more in Underworld
    Stygian Abyss Empty of anything but the outcast gargoyles.

Edit:

ok explored more of it and found some more spawns, mainly on the far west side of the map.

There was some silver serpents/snakes,sutek the mage, some undead, a couple creatures in a circular garden area, the slasher of veils, saw a hell hound near him, and some ants

Some specific areas I saw devoid of anything:
    Crimson Veins, Dragon Lair, Abyssal lair enterance, clan areas (ribbon, scratch, chitter), lands of hte lich, passage of tears, enslaved goblins, fire temple ruins

Another area I checked was doom, the gauntlet had a few npcs and 1 boss Grothelfiend but rest of the gauntlet was empty. The top level seemed mostly populated
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 29, 2018 ---
    oh yeah part of the issue here is lack of knowledge of what should be there. I get the sense in areas that the area seems emptier than it should be. I however have no good frame of reference on what should be where. I haven't played the official servers since I quit the game back at the launch of Everquest...

#4 IronWulvt, Mar 29, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  5. manwitch

manwitch Member

How do I get the minichamps to spawn in SA? I have the latest servuo version, and none of them are there? It seems I have this same problem is there a solution?

ETA Tasanar helped just type [genminichamp .

#5 manwitch, Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018